3 days in BK

Toppa

Hello Gents, :hi:

My trip to the LOS is fast approaching, July 22nd :biggrin: . Originally, I just wanted to go straight to Chiang Mai and chill out but the plane ticket was too expensive. I still plan on going to Chiang Mai, but I'm going to be flying into BKK. My question to all the users is "If you had 3 days to spend in BK, where would you go and where would you stay?"

Since I have decided to come to LOS I have been using this site to plan my trip and I would like to say to all the contributors that you are doing a great job of relaying info and I plan on contributing some of my own info once I have experienced LOS. Thanks

• Upvote 2

My trip to the LOS is fast approaching, July 22nd :biggrin: . Originally, I just wanted to go straight to Chiang Mai and chill out but the plane ticket was too expensive. I still plan on going to Chiang Mai, but I'm going to be flying into BKK. My question to all the users is "If you had 3 days to spend in BK, where would you go and where would you stay?"

Since I have decided to come to LOS I have been using this site to plan my trip and I would like to say to all the contributors that you are doing a great job of relaying info and I plan on contributing some of my own info once I have experienced LOS. Thanks

I would stay on or around Sukumvit soi 4 , and as for hotels there are many in thats area depending on what your wants/needs are

The Dawin on Soi 4 would be my choice. You've got all sorts of options while based here, whether you strictly want to look for uh ... companionship, as the cliche goes, or you want to mix in some touristy stuff as well. BTS is a short walk away; in the immediate vicinity there are all sorts of bars and restaurants and of course, Nana Plaza. ...

As for the Dawin, great beds and comfortable, quiet rooms and small pool -- great mid-range hotel. Have fun ... :drinks:

My trip to the LOS is fast approaching, July 22nd :biggrin: . Originally, I just wanted to go straight to Chiang Mai and chill out but the plane ticket was too expensive. I still plan on going to Chiang Mai, but I'm going to be flying into BKK. My question to all the users is "If you had 3 days to spend in BK, where would you go and where would you stay?"

Welcome to the Forum Toppa!   :hi:

Below is some info about the Dawin.  With many hotels you're best off booking directly with the hotel while for some others you can get a better deal with Agoda.  Not sure which is the case with the Dawin.

If you do book through Agoda, we would certainly appreciate it if you use our affiliate links as then we get a small commission but the cost to you is exactly the same as if you just googled Agoda.

Our link brings you to our sister site's post about the Dawin and then one more click gets you to Agoda.

The Dawin Bangkok Hotel

A fresh new boutique hotel located on Nana Soi 4, adding to the Dynasty Inn Group of modern hotels. With an inviting atmosphere, the contemporary styled hotel present high class service to leisure and business travelers. The BTS skytrain has become a key means of transportation in this bustling city of Bangkok, with the Nana station just a short walking distance away. Top attractions surrounding the hotel are the Nana Plaza, Central World and Siam Paragon department stores.

The well-known Sukhumvit road can easily be reached through either the BTS or the many taxis roaming throughout the city. Guests who get the chance should take their time in exploring the lively night life as well. For a quick dining choice, the hotel's restaurant conveniently opens for 24 hrs with Thai and Western specialties to satisfy a delicious meal. Leather seats occupying the lounge is a comfortable spot to socialize, offering refreshing beverages. This hotel, styled with simplistic beauty, is situated in an ideal area to ensure a hassle-free trip.

The Dawin Bangkok Hotel

If you just want to suck and fuck LBs on the cheap (that's how the soiboy rolls :biggrin:), then stay at the Dynasty Inn (or the "Die Nasty" as I fondly refer to it, but don't let that put you off...). It's 200 feet from Nana Plaza, and has lots of freelancers right at your doorstep. Sure, Cascades et al. in NEP are great with lots of talent, but you end up paying big baht for that. Lot's of girls freelance because they don't get bar fined very much in a gogo bar, especially in low season. Too many girls and not enough customers. The Nana hotel is also right there and the same deal - lots of lovelies right outside in their parking lot. Nothing like picking out a beautiful, slutty LB streetwalker on a hot, sweltering Soi 4 BKK night for the first time. Nothing. It's a total rush. Both of these hotels are only about 1300 baht a night low season and no guest fee. They have room safes. Not great rooms but certainly suited for their purpose. Take your sweetie to your own room, don't use short time rooms - they are a real mood killer IMHO. Plus, if you fall in love you can turn a ST into a LT and have all night to propose marriage. Also, come prepared with your own condoms and lube. HIV prevalence is higher than many would like to believe. Read up on the risks of different activities. In any case, always use a condom. And without question have them wear one as well if you feel the need to be sodomized by a gorgeous creature seemingly from another universe. Nothing more to add, really. Just jump in the deep end and keep your head above water.

• Upvote 2

The Nana hotel is also right there and the same deal - lots of lovelies right outside in their parking lot. Nothing like picking out a beautiful, slutty LB streetwalker on a hot, sweltering Soi 4 BKK night for the first time. need to be sodomized by a gorgeous creature seemingly from another universe. Nothing more to add, really. Just jump in the deep end and keep your head above water.

If booking the Nana Hotel through Agoda, please click our link which brings you to our sister site and then one more click to Agoda.

Nana Hotel

The Nana Hotel is an older but still popular budget hotel centrally located on Sukhumvit soi 4, in one of Bangkok’s most well-known entertainment/red-light areas: Nana. Bumrungrad Hospital and the Queen Sirikit Convention Center are also draws for this 3-star, 334-room hotel. The hotel’s facilities include a restaurant with 24-hr room service, lobby bar, disco, swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Guest rooms have AC, hairdryer, mini-fridge with complimentary water, cable TV and WiFi internet. The Nana BTS Skytrain stop is a short walk away and Suvarnabhumi International airport is about 40-minutes’ car ride away.

If you just want to suck and fuck LBs on the cheap (that's how the soiboy rolls :biggrin:), then stay at the Dynasty Inn (or the "Die Nasty" as I fondly refer to it, but don't let that put you off...). It's 200 feet from Nana Plaza, and has lots of freelancers right at your doorstep. Sure, Cascades et al. in NEP are great with lots of talent, but you end up paying big baht for that. Lot's of girls freelance because they don't get bar fined very much in a gogo bar, especially in low season. Too many girls and not enough customers. The Nana hotel is also right there and the same deal - lots of lovelies right outside in their parking lot. Nothing like picking out a beautiful, slutty LB streetwalker on a hot, sweltering Soi 4 BKK night for the first time. Nothing. It's a total rush. Both of these hotels are only about 1300 baht a night low season and no guest fee. They have room safes. Not great rooms but certainly suited for their purpose. Take your sweetie to your own room, don't use short time rooms - they are a real mood killer IMHO. Plus, if you fall in love you can turn a ST into a LT and have all night to propose marriage. Also, come prepared with your own condoms and lube. HIV prevalence is higher than many would like to believe. Read up on the risks of different activities. In any case, always use a condom. And without question have them wear one as well if you feel the need to be sodomized by a gorgeous creature seemingly from another universe. Nothing more to add, really. Just jump in the deep end and keep your head above water.

Sage and wonderful advice. Heed and forge ahead good mariners. 

Everything would depend on your budget.    Gives us an idea and more info will flow to get the best bang for your buck.  

Thanks for the reply mardhi,

I'm going to be staying in LOS for a total of 22 days, but I only want to spend a few days in BK because I want to head north and do some adventure tours. For the whole trip I would like to spend $2,000 max (is this wishful thinking?). From what I've read on this site BK is probably the most expensive place in LOS so I just want to do a quick fuck tour there and get out. Any insight is well appreciated.

Thank you all for the insight :love0029: This forum is by far the best one I have found. As previously stated I will do my best to take pics during my trip and report back. This is a little off topic but through my investigation of LOS I found this hook up site Thaifriendly.com. In less than an hour of signing up I was chatting with a sexy LB on Skype. She wasn't down with getting naked or giving a cam show but still you can check out what their like before you meet them. IMO a great site for a new comer going to LOS or and old hand looking to freshen up the pot a little. Thanks again guys and I will keep in touch.

Ninety dollars a day is achievable but make sure you can access more if you need it. And if this is your first trip, you need to be wary of the various scams & hidden expenses you may come across. The girls will know you are a first timer immediately. It's always the first thing they ask. 

If you're going to be travelling around by various modes of transport, I recommend you have travel insurance as well. You most likely won't need it but it could literally save your life if you do. 

I see you have found Thaifriendly.com. Don't even think of arranging a meeting, the girl will want you to commit to a program that suits her, not you. She is inviting you into a velvet lined trap. And you may have no chemistry with the girl at all or even find her attractive when you meet. 

3 days in Bangkok based near Nana Plaza will allow you to meet 100's of girls, why lock yourself in without seeing what's out there? 

• Upvote 1

Ninety dollars a day is achievable but make sure you can access more if you need it. And if this is your first trip, you need to be wary of the various scams & hidden expenses you may come across. The girls will know you are a first timer immediately. It's always the first thing they ask. 

If you're going to be travelling around by various modes of transport, I recommend you have travel insurance as well. You most likely won't need it but it could literally save your life if you do. 

I see you have found Thaifriendly.com. Don't even think of arranging a meeting, the girl will want you to commit to a program that suits her, not you. She is inviting you into a velvet lined trap. And you may have no chemistry with the girl at all or even find her attractive when you meet. 

3 days in Bangkok based near Nana Plaza will allow you to meet 100's of girls, why lock yourself in without seeing what's out there? 

Thanks Pacman for the advice. I have been reading about all the scams but reading and experiencing are two different things. I'm prepared to take a few loses along the way. What is the going rate for a FL for one night? 2000BHT? or does it depend on the quality of the girl and what time of day/night it is?

Also, good point about the website, I'm just the type of guy that likes to have all angles covered.

Bangkok can be cheap or expensive - plenty of choice ranging from 100b drinks/300b barfines at somewhere like the new Check In alco cart all the way up to 150b drinks/600b barfines.   However the real expense tends to be more on the girl herself and the quantity of Lady drinks you buy.   This is where your budget can get seriously blown away.     

I'd suggest looking for a hotel around 1000b night.  Look at the Agoda link, and click on hotels around Soi4 as a starting point.   I was playing about with it last night and found the Parkway Inn for 1000b - Its the hardly known hotel bang next door to the majestic suites and that is cheap for that location.  Equally you will hardly spend anything on transport - your in the middle of everything.  

2000b is then not a huge amount per day, if that covers everything else.   If you drink a lot your best to avoid the gogo's and stick with regular bars such as Darkside where a drink is about 100b a time versus the 150b in gogo's.  The gogo's are worth a visit but if your worried, you might be better off, finding a girl from another bar and asking her to go with you, albeit she will be expecting renumeration so you might as well get your wicked way with her - will all cost the same. Good choices IMHO would be either of Luk Tan or Gow (see Check In Bar thread for pics) for that kind of thing - they are happy to go other places, not time pressured and good fun without unrealistic pricing - if its fun for them, they tend to be very good value. They also won't rip you off or steal anything.    As a result, you get get much less pressure and if you like what you see in the gogo's (and you will), there is always tomorrow on your own.     Edit: the downside of this approach is that you may well fall for either of those girls I suggested  - they are that nice and fun.

In reality though, you might be better off, working on spending less elsewhere (easily doable) and have an enjoyable time with say a 5000b day budget - BKK is much more fun when your not worried about the last dime.   Keep to a cheap hotel and have fun.     But beware its very easy to get off track and end up spending a fortune - keep your wits about you and take it slowly hence my suggestion above.

• Upvote 1

Bangkok can be cheap or expensive - plenty of choice ranging from 100b drinks/300b barfines at somewhere like the new Check In alco cart all the way up to 150b drinks/600b barfines.   However the real expense tends to be more on the girl herself and the quantity of Lady drinks you buy.   This is where your budget can get seriously blown away.     

I'd suggest looking for a hotel around 1000b night.  Look at the Agoda link, and click on hotels around Soi4 as a starting point.   I was playing about with it last night and found the Parkway Inn for 1000b - Its the hardly known hotel bang next door to the majestic suites and that is cheap for that location.  Equally you will hardly spend anything on transport - your in the middle of everything.  

2000b is then not a huge amount per day, if that covers everything else.   If you drink a lot your best to avoid the gogo's and stick with regular bars such as Darkside where a drink is about 100b a time versus the 150b in gogo's.  The gogo's are worth a visit but if your worried, you might be better off, finding a girl from another bar and asking her to go with you, albeit she will be expecting renumeration so you might as well get your wicked way with her - will all cost the same. Good choices IMHO would be either of Luk Tan or Gow (see Check In Bar thread for pics) for that kind of thing - they are happy to go other places, not time pressured and good fun without unrealistic pricing - if its fun for them, they tend to be very good value. They also won't rip you off or steal anything.    As a result, you get get much less pressure and if you like what you see in the gogo's (and you will), there is always tomorrow on your own.     

In reality though, you might be better off, working on spending less elsewhere (easily doable) and have an enjoyable time with say a 5000b day budget - BKK is much more fun when your not worried about the last dime.   Keep to a cheap hotel and have fun.     But beware its very easy to get off track and end up spending a fortune - keep your wits about you and take it slowly hence my suggestion above.

Thanks mardhi. With all this advice I feel like I'm ready for LOS, I'm still going to keep researching but you guys have helped me out. If any of you are in BK when I'm there (July 22-25?) pm me and I'll definitely buy a few rounds of drinks. :drinks: no bullshit!