Tall Slim 20 Year Old Ladyboy Who Likes To Top

pdogg

Holy shit! I just spent 15 hours with Myx Antonio.I am so spent I've had to cancel to previously arranged hookups.

Probably in top 5 or 10 sexual experiences of my life. She is an all around wonder girl. Cock like a mini-RPG (anyone remember Alis of 131 fame?). 

She was born in Japan and her mom is half Japanese,her dad is Philippin. She definitely got the best of both worlds: beautiful doe eyes, oval face, good nose from her mom...and a nice Philippine cock from dad.

She is a glutton for punishment...YOURS! For those of you who like an occasional foray into the VERY dark side, visit this girl! I'll do a full TR on her titled "Nipples on Fire". She actually left fingerprint bruises on my neck and bite marks distributed about the most tender of places. As she had her dick buried in my throat, nose pressed her shaved pubic region, one hand around my throat and the other slapping my face, like...HARD... I momentarily thought I might be Carradined!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Holy shit! I just spent 15 hours with Myx Antonio.I am so spent I've had to cancel to previously arranged hookups.

Probably in top 5 or 10 sexual experiences of my life. She is an all around wonder girl. Cock like a mini-RPG (anyone remember Alis of 131 fame?). 

That's quite an endorsement Soc!   :biggrin:

So then it appears that Antonio linked in Post 1 and Myz linked in Post 4 is the same ladyboy!

And quite the tiger in the bedroom!  Have fun gents!

She was born in Japan and her mom is half Japanese,her dad is Philippin. She definitely got the best of both worlds: beautiful doe eyes, oval face, good nose from her mom...and a nice Philippine cock from dad.

She is a glutton for punishment...YOURS! For those of you who like an occasional foray into the VERY dark side, visit this girl! I'll do a full TR on her titled "Nipples on Fire". She actually left fingerprint bruises on my neck and bite marks distributed about the most tender of places. As she had her dick buried in my throat, nose pressed her shaved pubic region, one hand around my throat and the other slapping my face, like...HARD... I momentarily thought I might be Carradined!

Stunning with a sadistic streak, sounds like she might be a popular girl after this recommendation. :biggrin:    Looking forward to your report on her Soc.

She posted some new pics on her Profile.   :hot:

post-45-0-51907600-1371072285_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-66865500-1371071529_thumb.jpg