New Book about Amy Amore

JoeTex

I hope that is not true; she looks like such a nice young lady and it would be my intention to make her into an honest woman and put her past behind her. I am guessing she has been with less than 20 men or so, and I am sure she only did that to provide money for her family.

Everyone can change, and as Tex says she is different from all the others, which as we know is quite rare.  It is my plan to court Amy and take her away from the life, I am sure she is tired of it.

I hope that is not true; she looks like such a nice young lady and it would be my intention to make her into an honest woman and put her past behind her. I am guessing she has been with less than 20 men or so, and I am sure she only did that to provide money for her family.

Everyone can change, and as Tex says she is different from all the others, which as we know is quite rare.  It is my plan to court Amy and take her away from the life, I am sure she is tired of it.

I wish you the best JaiDee. You sound like a sincere, well-meaning guy and I am sure will be a breathe of fresh air for someone like this Amy girl. I hope you get to meet her and I hope you both find what you're looking for. You never know in this life. Stranger things have happened.

I am curious to know how you are going to go about courting her? Will you go to Thailand and try to meet her? Will you try to get her social media info and try to contact online first? Please let us know what transpires.

Not sure, Sam. I do go to Thailand sometimes but being rather shy I think I would have a hard time approaching someone as beautiful as Amy. 

I have no idea how the author worked up the courage to actually sit down and interview this living legend, he must have nerves of steel.  I suppose when the book reaches best-seller status soon it will all have been worth it.

I will surely let you know, but for right now my search for the perfect ladyboy to settle down with appears to be over!

I finally found this Amy last night. She was sitting on a big stool outside a bar full of wicker chairs, almost opposite JSB. Thats were I went wrong initially, I thought she worked in JSB. Thanks for the pics to help me recognise her. Anyway she seems very popular, lots of people asking to take her photo, and actually she seemed to earn a lot of money from this. She certainly must be quite famous because everybody seemed to know her.

Like you Jaidee, I am quite shy and couldn't pluck up the courage to approach someone so famous. I will have to add, Jaidee, although we haven't met I have known you online for a while, and would hate to see you set your attentions in the wrong place. Last night in a short space of time I witnessed her going away twice with two young Russian guys,so I am not sure if the 20 customers idea would be accurate. I still think you should go for it because it appears that this lovely young lady wants someone to take her away from this horrible life, but be careful in case you get burned.

• Upvote 1

Last night in a short space of time I witnessed her going away twice with two young Russian guys,so I am not sure if the 20 customers idea would be accurate. I still think you should go for it because it appears that this lovely young lady wants someone to take her away from this horrible life, but be careful in case you get burned.

Good advice ciobha. However for the life of me I cannot figure out why you guys are so shy about approaching her. She is obviously use to it and knows how to deal with it. Ciobha if you are there presently why not go up to her, say hello, buy her a drink, and tell her about JaiDee. See if you can get her particulars and ask her if JaiDee can contact her. Surely someone who is there now can make contact with her on JaiDee's behalf. 

Thanks a lot Joe, that's what I was hoping to hear.  And thanks a lot for the excellent advice on what a ladyboy desires, their wants and their needs; like many of us I have been trying to figure it out for a while, but they are so darn hard to understand sometime.

I do hope Amy will be the one I am lucky enough to settle down with, I'm not getting any younger!

Hi Jai Dee

It's OK mate, advice is free !

I appreciate the humour by the way, I know you guys are old hands and know the scene well, probably better than me. I just came at it from a different perspective.  :indifferent0025:

It's a look at her from her point of view, plus a lot of other stuff thrown in to. Just take it for what it is - a story. 

Yours

lol 

Tex 

• Upvote 1

I finally found this Amy last night. She was sitting on a big stool outside a bar full of wicker chairs, almost opposite JSB. Thats were I went wrong initially, I thought she worked in JSB. Thanks for the pics to help me recognise her. Anyway she seems very popular, lots of people asking to take her photo, and actually she seemed to earn a lot of money from this. She certainly must be quite famous because everybody seemed to know her.

Like you Jaidee, I am quite shy and couldn't pluck up the courage to approach someone so famous. I will have to add, Jaidee, although we haven't met I have known you online for a while, and would hate to see you set your attentions in the wrong place. Last night in a short space of time I witnessed her going away twice with two young Russian guys,so I am not sure if the 20 customers idea would be accurate. I still think you should go for it because it appears that this lovely young lady wants someone to take her away from this horrible life, but be careful in case you get burned.

Yes, I agree, I don't know how I managed to do it. I'm such a macho bastard !  :character00218:

• Upvote 1

Good advice ciobha. However for the life of me I cannot figure out why you guys are so shy about approaching her. She is obviously use to it and knows how to deal with it. Ciobha if you are there presently why not go up to her, say hello, buy her a drink, and tell her about JaiDee. See if you can get her particulars and ask her if JaiDee can contact her. Surely someone who is there now can make contact with her on JaiDee's behalf. 

:happy0065:

Amy is a fine and proper young lady with a heart of gold and it surprises me she actually went with not one but TWO Russian guys last night!

Can someone please hold her to the side, keep her locked in her apartment for a while so she gets NO more customers at all? I am still a good 5 or 6 months away from returning to Thailand!

Amy is a fine and proper young lady with a heart of gold and it surprises me she actually went with not one but TWO Russian guys last night!

Can someone please hold her to the side, keep her locked in her apartment for a while so she gets NO more customers at all? I am still a good 5 or 6 months away from returning to Thailand!

Shall I do another interview ? I could try keeping her on the phone for as long as possible but mealtimes and toilet might be a problem  :party0048:

• Upvote 1

I should know this. I think she's 25 now, 10 years younger than her sister.

[/quote

Hmm , thought she was maybe a bit older as I rwad on another forum that shes been hanging out in that exact same spot for 10 years now , although he might be unsure as well

I should know this. I think she's 25 now, 10 years younger than her sister.

[/quote

Hmm , thought she was maybe a bit older as I rwad on another forum that shes been hanging out in that exact same spot for 10 years now , although he might be unsure as well

Yes but she was only 16 when she came to Pattaya