R-na Bar - Soi Honey Inn - Pattaya

xyzzy

R-na Bar is located on Soi Honey a short walk from Soi Buakhao. It's on the right side if coming from Buakhao. It is the style of bar with an open front with the rest walled in. I'm told there are 10 LBs on staff and the last two nights I saw seven both nights. Another place to check out on those bar hopping nights.

post-345-0-65973500-1362560638_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I just spent a very pleasant few hours at R-Na Bar. I liked the old place too but the new location is better in my opinion plus the bar is now a proper bar with a free pool table too. There were 5 ladyboys present and one GG.

Very reasonable prices. 3 Heinekens, two ladydrinks and use of the short-time room totaled at B660. No additional barfine (which was B200) as the girl did not leave the premises. I wish more bars operated like this, Stringfellows is one venue that springs to mind in a positive way.

All in all a nice and friendly experience. I'll be back.

p.s. If my Dutch friend is reading this. I was chatting to the boss lady (Tum) who explained to me (totally unprompted and out of the blue as she knew we are friends) about an issue with a check-bin which you told me about. She came across like it was a genuine mistake and realised that it caused you to not return again. I suggested giving you your first drink on the house next time you visit in order to repair any burned bridges. Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 2

I just spent a very pleasant few hours at R-Na Bar. I liked the old place too but the new location is better in my opinion plus the bar is now a proper bar with a free pool table too. There were 5 ladyboys present and one GG.

Very reasonable prices. 3 Heinekens, two ladydrinks and use of the short-time room totaled at B660. No additional barfine (which was B200) as the girl did not leave the premises. I wish more bars operated like this, Stringfellows is one venue that springs to mind in a positive way.

All in all a nice and friendly experience. I'll be back.

p.s. If my Dutch friend is reading this. I was chatting to the boss lady (Tum) who explained to me (totally unprompted and out of the blue as she knew we are friends) about an issue with a check-bin which you told me about. She came across like it was a genuine mistake and realised that it caused you to not return again. I suggested giving you your first drink on the house next time you visit in order to repair any burned bridges. Fingers crossed.

Not having to pay a bar fine if the girl does not leave the premises seems to be the logical way to go, for the customers anyway.  Good to see you are back in town DC.

Not having to pay a bar fine if the girl does not leave the premises seems to be the logical way to go, for the customers anyway.  Good to see you are back in town DC.

Thanks BB, yes it's good to be back again after another month in Cambodia. Nice to have had that slower change of pace for a while though which makes me look forward to returning even more  :biggrin:

Just to clarify what I tried to say above. Use of the short-time room above the bar costs B200, no further barfine is necessary if the girl doesn't leave. A few other bars within a 2 or 3 minute walk from here could do with considering the same approach.

The facilities in the ST room at R-Na are little bit 'country'. The shower had no power so it was scooper and trough water. Not a problem really as you have your little helper there with you to assist  :party0011:

I like where the new bar is located for several reasons. Firstly, it's less than a minute's walk from Buakhao and you can have a peek down Soi Honey without committing to the long walk all the way down to 2nd Road and returning up Diana or back to where you just came Secondly, it is a good LB addition to an already blossoming LB zone along that section of Buakhao. Nice.

• 1 month later...

I like posting while the pictures are still fresh in the memory (card)   :pic:  
I was driving through Soi Honey around 3am expecting the bar to be closed and was surprised to see these two long time soi-sixers freelancing there. A nice addition to the bukhao neighborhood for sure.

post-1012-0-37929800-1367806313_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

I like posting while the pictures are still fresh in the memory (card)   :pic:  

I was driving through Soi Honey around 3am expecting the bar to be closed and was surprised to see these two long time soi-sixers freelancing there. A nice addition to the bukhao neighborhood for sure.

The stretch from Baby Boom down to Soi Diana appeared to be becoming quite a hive of activity for our sorts a few months ago and it seems to be getting even more popular for LBs as Buakhao draws the crowds.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 360 Noi looks stunning - she a regular at R-na?

Girls come and go but she was there most nights when I visited. She's also on TF: http://www.thaifriendly.com/kissandlove

Maybe it's my good looks and charm, but once she had my phone no. she didn't stop calling and texting me. It took a whole week and another visit to the bar to sort it out.

360, Are you staying at the Mosiak? Looks like their couch pillows. 

I'll be collecting 10 pairs of used underwear from the girls and then I'm going to hide it in one of of the pillows. You'll have to check every room and tear down all the pillows :) 

I'm gonna get myself a team of LB sniffing dogs together. Hmmmmm, legends like Mr. Duke, Mr. Cox, and Mr. Dogg. We'll posy up, head to the Mosiak and I am sure within an hour we'll have the Agatha Christie mystery sewn up. The only downside is I will have to share the 10 pairs...undoubtedly.

Boo Hoo

• 5 months later...

Sold it for a million baht, according to one of her former employees, which I find a bit difficult to believe. But then she was well into her cups at that point :drinks: and may have been exaggerating. ...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sold it for a million baht, according to one of her former employees, which I find a bit difficult to believe. But then she was well into her cups at that point :drinks: and may have been exaggerating. ...

When I was looking for a venue in the Soi Bukaow area it was advertised for 400,000 Thai Baht, ... but the problem is, it floods every time it pisses down, .. Shame because its a good pitch for a late night fiddle.