Cocktail & Dreams 2013

duke007

Thursday Night (2nd May)

WantsEmBoth on his last night in civilisation, kitkat besotted with Sonia, and youngroy gets a harem!
A normal sort of night then.

Pretty damn quiet again. Thank Goodness for the generous BMs propping up the bar, playing pool, and just hanging out. Very enjoyable little group, and a shame to see WantsEmBoth leaving so soon. Thanks mate.

post-136-0-58517600-1367845749_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-64220900-1367845756_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-74078800-1367845766_thumb.jpg

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Jen Update:

Apparently Jen is out now, after some good behaviour. As its her 1st offence, the authorities decided she could come out early.

I haven't seen her, but she's in Patong. With short hair!

Awesome thread! I will be by for my first trip in July!

how tall is Annie? I hope she will be there... She is drop dead gorgeous! :blush:

I would say shes average height talon, she also has a very nice c**k on her, thanx for the compliment and welcome to the forum :drinks:

Tuesday Night (7th May)

Jen reappears!

Well i thought she looked real cute with her cropped hair, but she refused to pose without the hat!

Apparently she's wig hunting today!

She looked well for her stay at His Majesty's pleasure, with her acne fading and an extra pound  on her weight. She says lesson learned!
I certainly hope so.

post-136-0-08062100-1368012070_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-62581400-1368012078_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-58525700-1368012088_thumb.jpg

Duke !

Your great pics make me homesick !

I have not been to Phuket now for four years, spent my time instead in the Philippines, Cambodia and Pattaya but I feel I must go back to Phuket again and fuck myself through the whole C&D as I did before !

Thanks for your wonderful pics !

Ernesto

Just to let you know, daveduke is doing a favor for Jim, the owner of Cocktails and Dreams, by reposting the posts and photos of C&D on this forum. The comments in the posts with the C&D photos are actually from Jim - the owner, and not Dave.

Thanks for keeping us up to date Dave!