Cocktail & Dreams 2013

duke007

Just had a call from NingNong, who had heard the news this morning. She reckons they'll have to go for a weekly pee test for 2 or 3 months, and do some community work at the temple.

The weekly test is a good idea, as failure will result in a 2 year jail sentence. Thats a deterrent, and will get them clean at least for the duration of the testing.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

soapbox.gif

I'm taking my machete to the bar tonight. Any thai who can't answer a simple question like "where is Sonia" is going to get their head cut off.

Never ever offer to help a thai.

I won't recount the many conversations i've had over the last 24 hours with Kung, in particular, NingNong, and any other twat who's prepared to have me barking in their face. I just want to know which monkeyhouse Sonia is in, and secondly what fucking time is her mum arriving?

Not too difficult i would have thought.

I set off once for a place called Ban Don, which i'd never heard of until i looked it up on a satellite map of Phuket, having been told she was there. Luckily after some heated cross-questioning of twigbrain, i ascertained that there's where they think Sonia is. why? Is there a prison there? Nobody can tell me. So i turned back Moody%20Driver.gif  and later found out her mum was in chonsomewhereorother. On the bus. So should i go and pick her up? Does she know where Ban Don is? Where shall i meet her? What time? Oh FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
Now it seems mum arrives tonight, and tomorrow we've got to found out where the fuck Sonia is. Its not Sonia's fault but i'm passed caring now.
Actually i'm in a filthy mood. Can you tell?
The more i shout the more NingNong stutters, the more twigbrain gets confused, and the more pissed off i become as the answers get more and more unintelligble.

I know, i know, you shouldn't lose your temper with a thai. But CHRIST you need the patience of a saint!!

End of rant.
Probably.

Thursday Night (25th April)

An absolutely fucking desperate night - the quietest this year so far! My thanks to kitkat for preventing a close-to-zero experience !

Thank god the weekend's here, and should prove some respite.

The cabaret has some Hawaiian thing going on

post-136-0-46744000-1367843493_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-42951400-1367843500_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-76226900-1367843508_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-40330900-1367843517_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-69401700-1367843530_thumb.jpg

Friday Night (26th April)

Looks like being a hectic weekend. And what a start, with Full English and a big-hearted american from another forum leading the party. 7 bell rings is a good way to loosen things up!

Patricia looking scrumptious

post-136-0-55211000-1367843812_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-78700500-1367843821_thumb.jpg

Pat, who got her comeuppence late on when she rejected out intrepid american's off er of 1500 for ST ! I was delighted when he immediately turned to Nicole who accepted his offer without hesitation.

Considering it was 2.30 am, that was a real fuck-up, and i'll bet she didn't sleep a wink having let that one slip away! Haha, serves the greedy fucker right.

post-136-0-74850800-1367844127_thumb.jpg

More drama tonight in soi Bangla, with the authorities rounding up all the russian hookers and their farang touts. Even some farang touts for Seduction Disco were swept away in pickups. The soi was swarmed with army types blocking all the exits.

I'm beginning to have some respect for this Governor. The first in my 7 years to actually act on his promises.

Now, if he'd bring the army in to deal with the tuk-tuks, i would march naked from here to Phuket Town waving a banner in his support!

Edit: ok, ok, i won't do that.

Monday Night (29th April)

I arrived late, due to a dinner engagement, so i missed the drama of the russian round-up. Shame because i would have loved to have seen that, especially all their touts, and those from Seduction, being carted away to have their work permits examined.
I took a peek at Bangla at 2.30am, and it was blissfully tout-free! For me the most irritating thing about a walk on Bangla is those cunts flapping laminated cards in your face! The street was so empty it was an enjoyable stroll.

Great to see Wants 'Em Both back for a few days. I gather a few C & D regulars knew he was coming, but it was a total surprise for me.
He was his usual charming self, and was being very generous, as usual. The teabags and chocolate  were also a welcome gift - thanks mate!

So...who did he take?.........

1) Annie? She looked amazing last night. I just wish she would quit the silly Cosmopolitain magazine poses, and smile for the camera!..........

post-136-0-97108900-1367844994_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-81316200-1367845002_thumb.jpg

Wednesday Night (1st May)

Horrified to find the bar devoid of customers when i arrived at 10pm. Stomped off for a fish supper. Bee again resisted my advances. This is not promising to be a good night!

And when i got back to the bar, there was a tree playing pool !!
Welcome youngroy. Fuck, i'd forgotten what a whopper he is. Cricked my neck just saying hello.

I hasten to add the bloke in this pic is nothing remotely like youngroy, but i had to snap him. What a mess! No wonder he's getting a talking-to from his girlfriend! Why on earth a bloke that big would choose to wear check is beyond me, and then to fuck it up completely by wearing different colour checks top & bottom!!?!!  I just dare not mention his nationality !

post-136-0-01484300-1367845563_thumb.jpg