Stringfellows

SiamSam

Dixon Cox sms'd me last night and said he was over at Stringfellows. I thought, oh Stringfellows, hmmmm hasn't been my cuppa tea for some time. Nonetheless I grabbed a motor bike taxi and went over.

The place was rocking with a gaggle of terrific ladyboys. Mr. Cox was surrounded by a few of the joint's best both with their cocks a-blazing. His buddy was also. So I joined in. Before I knew it I had a gal on either side of me with there cocks out. I bought drinks (of course) and we all stroked and played for awhile. Woot Hoot!!! Pleasant surprise. 

I found the line up of girls quite impressive. All of them we more than happy to show you their goods. Overall I enjoyed the place and will go back during this tour for sure. Perhaps even tonight.

:biggrin:

Bravo for Stringfellows. You gotta give it a try provided you are brave enough.

• Upvote 1

Dixon Cox sms'd me last night and said he was over at Stringfellows.

It really was a great time in there last night SS  :happy0148:

Both quantity and quality of girls is the best I can recall for a long time and the overall drive-thru sleeziness of the place is alive and well, which all combined made for a very pleasant hour or so. Reminded me very much of the good old days there.

Very reasonable prices too!  :drinks:

I miss Triple X bar  :biggrin:

Oh blimey...         :blink:

That takes me back! Drinking in the early hours of the morning surrounded by girls with substance abuse issues, there was an air of danger about the place that left me distinctly uncomfortable. Best to leave the place as a "beautiful" memory.

To borrow a line, I could say I missed the place, I could say I missed it a couple of times................ but my aim is getting better...          :flirt2:

some slalom practice next time I'm in town.

Good one  :happy0065:

They even have lessons for novices , equipment provided .

I've had some great nights at Stringfellows , always a favourite spot of mine and Bob is a genuinely nice guy who likes a drink and a laugh like the rest of us .

Overall drive-thru sleeziness, you say DC?  Sounds like my sort of place!

You know as well as I do TTC that it's your kind of place.. You're as bad as me, if not worse!!  :flirt2:

If I recall you like your girls curvy too, same same me. You won't be disappointed in Strings currently as there's a sweet choice of both nursery slopes and steeper inclines for ski practice available. Gif is one who's certainly worthy of a chance to justify use of your short-time ski pass  :happy0148:

Had another romp tonight at Stringfellows and got winged. It was messy. I will let others explain.

I fell witness to that naughty SS's behaviour last night, I was sat next to him.

SS took a seat in the corner (naughtier boys usually take those seats). After taking one sip of his wine he disappeared out through the curtain for a moment then reappeared a second later and sat down again. Then who sashays in and takes a seat next to him? .. May.

Within seconds her well-proportioned pecker is out standing to attention and within two shakes of a lambs tail SS is taking a well deserved rest with his head on her lap. Fast forward a few minutes and we have SS's right shoulder glowing under the fluorescent lighting as he pondered his laundry bill.

... He'd been shot!  :clapping:

I took the shot for you DC. She was aiming for you but I jumped in the line of fire. I knew if I had ducked you would have gotten it right in the kisser. So I don't know if I did you a service or disservice.  :biggrin:

When I got back to the room my shirt had dried and the whole upper left side was as hard as a rock. Probably one of the best starched jobs that shirt will every see. I'm thinking of framing it and hanging it on the wall at Stringfellows. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I paid a visit there last night in company of a veteran board member. Impressive, to say the least. Cocks were out everywhere, and if I hadn't had a ST just an hour before, Poy or Ice would have been my choice. Anyone been with either? I'm all ears.

At SF, if you have any doubt about cock size (your or theirs) when you walk in, you won't when you leave. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I called into Stringfellows around 8pm with Xrayspecs on the second night of my latest trip and could not resist having a S/T with this very charming lady, shes 25 years old her name is Ice, a thouroughly enjoyable time was had with no rushing,  :good:

btw...She is also Versatile :spiteful:

post-136-0-37881300-1369832868_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-05824700-1369832886_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-37615300-1369832932_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-45113700-1369832947_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-13835000-1369832971_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-52131900-1369833014_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1