Ladyboys With Short Hair

pdogg

In the Emmanuelle RIP Sylvia thread 4:17 said:

I've always had a thing for girls with short hair -- again, long before I ever discovered the third sex.

http://www.ladyboyre...will-be-missed/

Thought this was worthy of it's own thread.

I find short hair on a ladyboy extremely sexy if they have the right face for it.

Rose's new hairdo is extraordinary! She's at Sensations these days.

Put me firmly in this camp (ahem ) also , nothing sexier than a cute face with shortish hair .

In fact it gets a little boring when all ladyboys have that long straight black hair look .

I can understand why a ladyboy would want to keep their hair long though , it would take a lot of style originality and confidence to pull off the shorter haired look (setting aside the forced haircuts some get from time to time )

An old favourite of mine from years back was Sa Sa from Cascade who always kept her hair cropped going for the Halle Berry look , she looked great .

based on my travels to phils, and my grudging self admission that femmeboys ARE my thing, i have dicovered that short blond hair on a femmeboy rocks my world. My traveling companion to thailand fits this mold....so iguess i should be hanging out at Sunnee Plaza more than walking street! lol...what is happwning to me!

Cheers,

Countdown...10 days tp Thailand

Randi

• Upvote 1

It's also the reason I like 60's music.

Reliving my youth.

NO it is not the reason you like 60's music. It ain't got nothing to do with re-living your youth.

50's and 60's music was simply GOOD!

I can't imagine my 18 year old daughter getting all emotional about listening to Lady GaGa when she is 50.

Guest Fiedollah

In the Emmanuelle RIP Sylvia thread 4:17 said:

Rose's new hairdo is extraordinary! She's at Sensations these days.

I think Rose looks great with the new hair cut

Haven't seen Rose's new 'do yet; hopefully by this time next weekend I shall. But take Ms. Fon for example -- she looks fucking hot regardless of how her hair looks, but her current style just ups the ante, for my money.

And ditto for me on the Halle Berry look, et al. Feminine girls -- GG or LB -- who can pull of that look? Hubba fucking hubba.

But having said all this, long hair often looks awesome too. Provided it's not all hairsprayed and poofed out like an East Tennessee trailer mama, that is.

NO it is not the reason you like 60's music. It ain't got nothing to do with re-living your youth.

50's and 60's music was simply GOOD!

I can't imagine my 18 year old daughter getting all emotional about listening to Lady GaGa when she is 50.

I bet your 18 year old daughter doesn't think 50's or 60's music is GOOD! though.

My 18 year old niece certainly doesn't.

And they probably will get emotional about the music of their youth when they get older, and say they can't understand the contemporary music of the youth of the day.

QG,

My daughter admits the music from the 50's and 60's is vastly more interesting than her contemporary white bread material. Perhaps this is my influence since she was brought up on it constantly. Nonetheless, you are perhaps correct. When Michael Jackson died I listened to younger co-workers and friends who were quite distraught. It baffled me why anyone would give a shit. Then I remembered the day John Lennon was assassinated and the toll it took on my emotions. Same same I suppose.

In the end it is what people are exposed to and how they are educated and that includes music. There is a reason why classical music endures. Rock & Roll's birth was in the late forties and came to fruition in the fifties, then came over itself in the sixties, then became impotent hence forth in IMHO. However I am from another generation so what do I know.

There have been defining historical eras in all of human evolution. Like it or not; understand it or not; accept it or not; the music of the post 2nd World War in the late forties, the music in the decade of the fifties; and certainly the sixties is what defines us today for good or ill.

Like everything there will be a renaissance when music will be reborn and everyone, young and old will acknowledge same, much like the British invasion of 60's.

Sam I tried to get my niece to like my music. I looked after her quite a lot as she grew up as her father had died. I would have the radio tuned into Gold FM the retro music station while I was cooking/washing/ironing/cleaning and she was doing her homework.

Until one day I saw she had posted on Facebook that she had to listen to old boring music again! LOL. I gave up trying to educate her musically after that!

The younger guys at work also don't like it if I put the radio on to the Gold FM station. They like the music(?) which sounds like the needle being dragged up and down a record.

I just bought an iPod Classic last week. It's supposed to hold 2,000 songs. I've spent the last few evenings ripping my CD collection of 60's and Country&Western music and importing it onto the iPod to give me something to listen to while I'm lying round the hotel pool in los in two weeks time. Got just over 1,000 tracks copied so far.

QT,

Gotcha, no big deal.

Your niece will savour the deep seeded memories for many decades hence as a result of your planting. This music will become a great comfort to her in the times she needs it. People hold on to what is dear and meaningful when they need these anchors the most. I believe this is universal.

I do not want to debate the merit of music relevance. It is subjective I suppose. I simply was trying to say FOR ME music today is extremely lack-lustre and without enduring paste.

I wasn.t arguing with you Sam. I agree with you. I was just saying that our taste in music might be due to it being the music of our youth. People who are 10 years older than us probably think that Vera Lynn was the best singer ever.

And I certainly agree about the music of today. But young people like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think nowadays there are more LB,s taking the chance and having short hair, its a style thing a few years back most LB,s would be considered as straight from the monkey house with short hair, by punters and other LB,s I can find short hair on fem-boys and LB,s very sexy, and u dont have to give them any baht to go salon, she just uses your hair wax, or hair gel...........Thats Love Baby...................Regards Garry :love0081: