Where Are The Good Ladyboy Bars In Pattaya?

DownLoLarry

I like to people watch so the bars I will be spending the vast majority of my time wiil be

1-Famous Bar (cute femboys walking by :rolleye0012: )

2- Horny Bar on Soi 6 (plenty of LB's opposite at Pooks & Hi-boss to look at plus this Soi has it all :party0030: )

3- Sensations on Action Street (think Im gonna have good times there already :biggrin: )

4- Linda bar on Walking street ( watching the freelancers :Drooling: )

5- La Bamba ( probaly the best place to meet up with mates and start the evening imho B) )

6- Sunee Plaza ( laid back and kinda interesting :flirt2: )

All these bars have a great vibe, again its IMHO..up to me :hi:

• Upvote 1

Waltz, on 08 October 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

Hi there. I'm planning a trip to Pattaya in the next two weeks. Where are the good ladyboy bars?

I was gonna be a wise-ass and say "Bangkok", but I guess I better play this one straight.

Like Duke said, Obsessions has some fantastic-looking talent, but their are many guys that don't like the place because of the high-pressure atmosphere and the staff's reputation for bill padding, tip requests, etc. And like Duke said it's sorta stuffy and cavernous, with no windows, no view outside - it can be a bit claustrophobic even though it's probably the largest LB venue in Patts.

My favorites from February were:

Famous Bar

La Bamba

Nice Too beer bar or Luxor beer bar

Anaconda

Don't spy Anaconda on your list Big D...Unless things have changed dramatically since my departure, a good bar with talent aplenty...

But truth is Pattaya is filled with ladyboys...They are everywhere...If you trip and fall chances are you'll land on one...

Don't spy Anaconda on your list Big D...Unless things have changed dramatically since my departure, a good bar with talent aplenty...

Thats because as I have said in my post "I like to people watch" & "I personally dont like to be "cooped" up in an "enclosed" place for too long"

I'll be popping in Anaconda without doubt for a drink now and then, providing that is I dont get hassled for drinks as I did on my last visit there :(

Like Duke I enjoy people watching and only like to be cooped up indoors if there is some entertainment or event on. Anaconda and Baby Boom were good for indoor parties when I was last in town. Famous is good for sitting out front and watching the passing trade if spot the femboy is your fancy.

Sensations is the new bar many are talking about but I have not been there yet but have drank in the complex it is situated. Looks like a fun place to sit outside and meet fellow LB lovers. Along with La Bamba for meeting guys early in the evening and finishing the night doing more people watching in Lindas on Walking ST you have a good cross section of options. There are many more as you will see in the link earlier.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 12/7/2019 at 8:58 AM, 8inches said:

Avoid fantasy lounge. 160 baht for lady drink, they say thanks and then leave you alone. What a dump. A once in a lifetime experience never to be repeated. :movethatass::movethatass::girl_devil::drinks:

That's a big no-no; buy a ladydrink and then they walk away. But on my previous trip in October I had a daytime (about 12:30 pm) session in there with Natalie (I think) which ended up going upstairs for a pleasant hour. I was the only customer at the time though - maybe that helped. An older, non-hansum man is better than no man at all, I guess.

• Like 2