Tricks of the Trade

SiamSam

I was speaking to a Thai gal yesterday and she mentioned to me she read that a gang of working girls in Bangkok were recently arrested for robbing their clients while they slept. Their trick was to cover their nipples in some heavy duty sleep medication. The unsuspecting guys would suck their tits and within a short period of time fall into a deep slumber. While asleep the girls robbed them and took off. Perhaps it is an urban myth or perhaps true.

It made me think of what other interesting and innovative tricks and scam others may have heard of or even experienced first hand. These working GGs and LBs are an industrious lot and can be very inventive when it comes to extracting money from naive farangs.

Anyone have stories to share?

• Upvote 1

I was speaking to a Thai gal yesterday and she mentioned to me she read that a gang of working girls in Bangkok were recently arrested for robbing their clients while they slept. Their trick was to cover their nipples in some heavy duty sleep medication. The unsuspecting guys would suck their tits and within a short period of time fall into a deep slumber. While asleep the girls robbed them and took off. Perhaps it is an urban myth or perhaps true.

It made me think of what other interesting and innovative tricks and scam others may have heard of or even experienced first hand. These working GGs and LBs are an industrious lot and can be very inventive when it comes to extracting money from naive farangs.

Anyone have stories to share?

Yeah the old "sucking on the drug nip" trick is very much old hat news and also all very true Sam, I too would be curious to know if its still going on

A bit of advice and what I do EVERY single time I bring a girl back to my room.. no exceptions

I always ask them to start shower first, while I put everything in the safe except the amount we agreed on. I hide that money under my luggage. I then join her in the shower.. fun begins

also I never ever do ST rooms

• Upvote 1

Recently I read on Bangkok post that the same happened to a Thai doctor up in Chiang Mai and that the Thai police is very much aware of this and is looking for known girls. However, the police find it difficult to catch those girls since they are moving from city to city. So, no surprise that this scam is showing up in BKK and I would not be surprised if it happens in Pats. The drug being used is of Chinese origin. Bax has it right, shower first. Drugs or no drugs, would you like to suck on some tits an other punter has just sucked on ??

Yah, I heard of this going on in Patts in the 90's.... a variation of giving the mark a mickey finn as he leaves the bar with his new companion. A fool & his money..... The nightmare fantasy is waking up in the hotel in a tub full of ice water with a new scar on your torso.

I've dodged the bullet on this one - I went with a GG one night in BKK, didn't work out, she was wayyy too erratic and I sent her off.

Next night she does the nipple trick on another customer in the bar - I saw him coming in the day after that complaining she stole from him (and got the story firsthand from him)....

So apparently it still exists - but from what I can gather it'll be the girls stuck between a rock and a hard place employing these ways to get an extra income

• Upvote 1