Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

FYI: when i was in DS the other night "Peach" corrected another patron as to the proper pronunciation and spelling of her name when he was getting her a drink and she insists that it is P-I-C-H ... i am assuming she knows best. :huh:

i just figured i would throw that out there ....................................... 55555

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

What's the current line up at darkside like?? Touch down in Bangkok in 30 days and like the idea of a bar that's not too pushy but can't see any recent pics, is it worth a visit?

Cheers

Welcome to the Forum Ken!   :drinks:

I'd say it's defo worth a stroll down to Soi 33.  You're spot on that it's a laid back bar and that the ladyboys are not pushy.

Two of the ladyboys who currently work at Darkside have threads devoted to them.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4718-antonio-added-a-new-pic/

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4645-jell-filipina-just-arrived-in-bangkok/

Thanks pdogg, I transferred from the other site lol

After looking at the links you provided I will definitely be heading to the darkside cheers, I heard a lot about this place but it seems to have went quite on the forums recently and I feared it had went downhill.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys

What's the current line up at darkside like?? Touch down in Bangkok in 30 days and like the idea of a bar that's not too pushy but can't see any recent pics, is it worth a visit?

Cheers

About a dozen girls working Darkside currently.

Nuclear a nice silicone free ladyboy. Used to work at Pinocchio's in Patpong.

post-1488-0-45872800-1420440208_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-40084100-1420440239_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-52446900-1420440265_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Two Flippers who also have their own threads on the forum.  Their English and customer skills make them popular choices. Also active on several dating sites so they have customers coming in and bar fining out almost nightly.

Jell and Myx

post-1488-0-20320500-1420440439_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-65498400-1420440549_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-43552500-1420440561_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

• Ladyboys

So are you back in Bkk for a while Alex?

Yes, I'm back to the place where I started, the Darkside bar. Pattaya changed me a lot, it's too crazy for a little girl like me. Lol but I will always love Pattaya and will be there as often as I can, for now I want to relax in Bangkok with Jell and Myx of course.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I'm back to the place where I started, the Darkside bar. Pattaya changed me a lot, it's too crazy for a little girl like me. Lol but I will always love Pattaya and will be there as often as I can, for now I want to relax in Bangkok with Jell and Myx of course.

Relax? I plan on putting you to work later this month!

post-1488-0-77858600-1420639758_thumb.jp