Saw references to LBR - and here I am

sailor

Good evening to one and all

Having some idle time at work I figured: Hey, why not introduce myself here aswell

I'm a mid-thirties NWEA (northwestern european arsehole) - new here, but not to the LB scene in general. I'm on both the Patts and BKK forums aswell and am always up for a bit of fun on my visits to LOS.

Fortunately my work allows me to visit regularly (8 trips since nov '10 @ roughly 3 weeks each).

I do, however, split the time between LBs, fishing, diving and chilling out in general - and as such my mongering sprees usually only last about 1-1½ week each time.

But if anybody is on the ground in Patty,Bkk or Phuket when I'm around - then I'm most definately up for a beer :-)

• Upvote 2

I do, however, split the time between LBs, fishing, diving and chilling out in general - and as such my mongering sprees usually only last about 1-1½ week each time.

Hahahahaha. I love it!!! A great quality division of time with LBs at the head of the list. Good stuff. :happy0065:

Good to have you here Sailor, you "northwestern european arsehole". This forum is home to a lot of interesting arseholes who enjoy the company of other arseholes. I am a fine Canadian arsehole and welcome you aboard.

Enjoy the forum.

Hahahahaha. I love it!!! A great quality division of time with LBs at the head of the list. Good stuff. :happy0065:

Good to have you here Sailor, you "northwestern european arsehole". This forum is home to a lot of interesting arseholes who enjoy the company of other arseholes. I am a fine Canadian arsehole and welcome you aboard.

Enjoy the forum.

Do you mean chatting to them or violating them Mr. Sam? :db:

@Texasmac: Weeeelllll......the first 2 I ran into was fuckmaster and 3$ - or is it fogmaster and 5$...never can remember -

they set me up and ambushed me by luring me to different bars and almost casually to stringfellows where I ended up taking the May with the one eyebrow.....after that experience then I feel that I should be able to handle most things *G*

@Iceberg: yeah....Nong bar wasn't it? - that night was a bit hazy for me after I "fixed" the one good shoe Pat had left by tearing that heel off too (for the curious reader: yes - I bought her another pair the next day...) - now that i think of it...was it even october?......the trips kinda get into a blur for me, mixing them up and such.....have yet to call a LB the wrong name though......

@ALL: Thank you for the warm welcome - I am much looking forward to following this forum and contribute where I can :-)

• Upvote 2

Sailor provided Fie and I a great visual in SF when we met him. After meeting him, by chance, at Blue Dragon we dragged him to SF. In about 5 minutes, there he was sitting there with May on one side, Yoyo on the other, stroking them both in synchronization with the biggest grin on his face!

As we left him there Fie said "looks like he's skiing the slopes of the Alps"! :biggrin:

heh.....yeah they kinda ganged up on me....you guys could've told me where nong bar was though....has the biggest troubles evading Marsha's advances after having taken care of business with may and dropping her off in SF again...was wandering up and down that soi and believe i ended up in soi sex later on......

speaking of soi sex and Pat the little cuddlemonkey - who was it you dragged off with last time we saw each other FM?

heh.....yeah they kinda ganged up on me....you guys could've told me where nong bar was though....has the biggest troubles evading Marsha's advances after having taken care of business with may and dropping her off in SF again...was wandering up and down that soi and believe i ended up in soi sex later on......

speaking of soi sex and Pat the little cuddlemonkey - who was it you dragged off with last time we saw each other FM?

That would be Got!