Boy's in Frock's, sexy mak mak or not?

duke007

LOL @ Patrick

I brought a Ladyboy Calender back from Bangkok a number of years ago which was compiled by ZiggyStardust and took it into my Pub.

I showed it the punters and asked them to pick out which ones were Ladyboys.

As they gathered round to study the Calender they picked out "two" and to be fair the two in question were kinda masculine.

When I asked them "what about the others" they had slightly puzzled looks on the faces

When I informed them that they were "ALL" Ladyboys they snatched the Calender back to further investigate

Hearing the "no way is that a bloke" & "I would do her, and her" comments between them was hysterical

They dont know what their missing do they chaps :biggrin:

This is a text I received from a punter in my pub last night

" Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go to bed with them, they said it would be just like winning the lottery!

I agreed and they were right, we all stripped off and to my horror, we had six matching balls!"

I just dont see the "horror" myself :happy0148:

• 2 months later...

post-2106-0-27864000-1345601055_thumb.jp

I got another "Did you go with a Cock in a Frock" comment in my local pub the other night.

I know they are made in "jest" and Ive long since given trying to explain to these people who have "never" been to Thailand what ladyboys are all about,

"its water off a ducks back to me"

My answer was very much the same "Sure, they were fantastic" which kinda shuts them up straight away :biggrin:

I also told them if they ever went I would guarantee they would get "caught out" by a ladyboy and it would be too late before they realised, would love to their reactions :character00274:

I love a ladyboy in a dress or skirt so a good excuse to post some pics of these "devine" creatures "past" & "present"

(pics courtesy of Karl, mardhi & various websites :drinks: )

Part 1

I love the girl in the first (top) pic. What does anyone know about her?