Torn between Sissies and MILFs: a TR of another trip to TH-PH (Oct.-Nov. 2023)

Rom

7 hours ago, Rom said:

OK bro let's end this farse.  You know damn well it was me who posted the Ian Fleming comparison under the Cantona avatar... I could not resist it.  And there goes another perfectly good account at PY...

I had not intended to post again today, but here I am to report that my Cantona account at PY was banned within hours of posting my self-revelation above.  Someone must have snitched it to the mods there, if not one of the mods themselves seeing it here.  It is just as well as I had developed the Cantona BM avatar behind that account into a colorful blunt character with a vernacular written prose that was taking me more and more of my time to craft to perfection.

I made almost 100 posts with that account and earned some 300 likes, so perhaps the snitch can also tell the mods that I bragged here of remaining undetected until I finally decided to put a stop to my own excessive effort to contribute entertaining, informative posts to the board that shuns me.  The other part I like is that the mods there can't even boast about clipping the infamous Daddy Rom without admitting it took them over a year during when they were not only allowing my posts but gave them quite a few likes.

I would ask the snitch to also thank jimbo and starman for interacting with Cantona as peers and to apologize to them if they now feel cheated.

That's all.  I am back at LBR full-time until I get the itch again...

2 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

I did for a moment think Cantona may have been you. The TR was better written than I'd expect from someone who claimed to be of "mandatory schooling of my era and plant employment", and the keen interest with the twins and mention of Ian Fleming etc. But I was convinced that the writer was a Brit so ruled it all out to be a coincidence. 555

I've finally realised that the "likes" do not work via my phone but do via my pc. Go figure.

FYI George Lazenby unofficially played "JB" in "The Return Of The Man From Uncle".

I am flattered that you consider my written English good enough to pass for a Brit.  Thanks snoop. And also for at some point posting at PY to encorage me/Cantona to "keep up the TR updates".  As regards George Lazenby in the Man from Uncle,  "JB" is not the same as "James Bond" and the Man from Uncle is definitely not the same as an EON production that owns the copyright to the 007/Bond brands. Regarding the inability to give likes with your phone, keep calm and touch the likes button and it will fan out to show the 3 different like options in this board and you just choose one of them.

That's all gentlemen. Back tomorrow.

Rom

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2023 at 5:41 PM, Rom said:

greetings Hector SoT.  Cheers snoop and thanks a LOT for raising the possibility of me being "booted off":pardon:.  Hope you enjoy the TR.  I am not Ian Fleming (you are!) but I do my best.

I am writing this from BKK and last night was my last in Pattaya and it was memorable.  So much so that I am going to TR it in 3 parts:

MY LAST NIGHT IN PATTAYA (part 1 of 3)

I spent the afternoon yesterday doing the shopping I should have done sooner--gifts and a new suitcase to replace the one I brought that got busted.  I had decided to give the previous night's cute, innocent Icezy a second chance (and myself a second helping) and at 8 something PM went to her bar with the pretext to return some stuff she had left in my room, but she was NOT in the bar. I asked if she had been barfined or had not come to work but the GGs didn't want to tell me.

So I moved on to plan B which was another young pretty thing I had seen on a soi 7 bar when I walked by a couple nights ago, but I was not even sure if she was a ladyboy.  So I went back but did not see any young pretty thing ladyboy or GG.

Plan C walk to Delirious and see if Pepsi wants a 3rd barfine (she did not) or the just-returned Beauty wanted a reunion (she was drinking and left with another farang).  At some point a guy rang the bell and the girls all gathered to drink the shots.  I thought it would make for a good pic and positioned myself to take it from the best angle.   Seeing me, a Coronel Sanders-looking dork with a fancy camera and hand-held flash had the nerve to position himself right in front of me and I was so pissed I pushed him out of the way.  He did not apologize or protest.  After I took my pic (below) I took another wider-range one of him taking the pic and the girls.  I would post it here but mod1 would not like it.

I had no plan D.  So I decided to do what I had meant to do the whole trip but never got round to it because of the other opportunities that presented themselves.  You may recall and I am on record in this Board that last trip I posted that a fancy ladyboy by the name of Anny was the "new Lily." I concede that I may have exaggerated but for sure she would make most Pattaya mongers' TOP 10.  When I met her she worked at Pook and I posted a photo of her there playing pool but chose not to report on our ST because of concern with being heroed and in view of the fact that she did not want me to take pics and I would not resist posting some if I TRed.  Now she works at Bon Bar and this trip every time I passed by she was either busy with another dude or showed no interest in me coming in for a drink because one (and only one!) of the twins I fucked on the last trip works there now and that twin was the one jumping at me the moment I passed.  Well yesterday it was more of the same.  Anny was with an indian customer and the twin hustled me for a drink.  But I held firm and refused (plus to a couple others who came over) so I could stay alone looking at Anny who eventually dropped the Indian and joined me.  I tried and tried and offered more money for a LT but she says she doesn't do them.  Plus she gave me a really cheap ST rate.  So off to my room we went and I just love how she looks naked and in bed all spread.  She is taller than me and very white skinned and her body is like a beautiful farang woman's.  She did not want me to take pics and there was a moment when she threatened to walk out despite my cock being fully up her ass so I stopped.  Still I managed enough pics some of which I share below not caring anymore what happens.  As a sidenote, Anny told me something I had never heard before which was that "ladyboys don't like morning sex because they are not clean."  Makes sense although many ladyboys have allowed me morning sex.  In the future I will keep track of whether there is a correlation between morning fucking and shit on the condom.  To sum up:  Anny is awesome to fuck and I will barfine her again if I have a chance.

It was relatively early in the night and I was on a monger's high for having scored and fucked Anny, so I decided to up the ante and go after another even more beautiful ladyboy who I did not even know who she was.  But she will be the subject of Part 3 of this mini-series.  Part 2 will be an unusual post.  Here are some pics from last night:

zIMG20231007215246_01.jpg

zIMG20231007220255.jpg

zIMG20231007222308.jpg

zIMG20231007234103.jpg

zDSC05788.jpg

zDSC05789.JPG

zDSC05790.jpg

zDSC05799.JPG

zDSC05801.JPG

zDSC05812.jpg

zDSC05813.jpg

It was a pleasure to finally meet you Rom!

Delirious-231001.jpg.98f50754c1f0157704c7addf47d28641.jpg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, LurSaluces said:

Wow.  Did not expect that.  Thanks for posting Lur + the pic.  I take back the fast food and the adjective parts of what I wrote.  We haven't exactly met but next time let's shake hands.  And if you find it in you to do it, please post pics here at LBR too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rom said:

I had not intended to post again today, but here I am to report that my Cantona account at PY was banned within hours of posting my self-revelation above.  Someone must have snitched it to the mods there, if not one of the mods themselves seeing it here.  It is just as well as I had developed the Cantona BM avatar behind that account into a colorful blunt character with a vernacular written prose that was taking me more and more of my time to craft to perfection.

I had stopped reading Cantona's posts for a long time. After reading his first few posts, I had found he was too much an asshole who would join the clique of PY soon. 

Good news : I checked today, Py haven't flushed out my accounts in their board yet. 

5 hours ago, LurSaluces said:

Delirious-231001.jpg.98f50754c1f0157704c7addf47d28641.jpg

When will you come to put your photography skills to use with the ladyboys in Saigon ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I had stopped reading Cantona's posts for a long time. After reading his first few posts, I had found he was too much an asshole who would join the clique of PY soon. 

I don't agree with my Cantona PY BM persona being "an asshole".  I sought to cast him as a likable, no-nonsense, randy working class Brit with a newly-discovered penchant to TR his mongering liaisions and thoughts.  Cantona was quite a box office hit with the PY BMs (clique and mods included) and for the last couple weeks his were the most interesting posts in an otherwise predictable, mostly bantering board.  He was on track to join the Clique/Advanced Members but for that to happen they would have to meet him in person first and the invitation did come from Jimbo to meet at the KRUs party or the New 69 inauguration, but if I (Rom) had gone he might recognize me and even if he did not it would be immediately evident I am not a Brit.

BTW, someone please inform Jimbo (and starman) that Cantona was Rom and extend him (them) my sincere apologies.  No harm done but no one likes to find himself as an accessory in someone else's games.  Likewise to the 2 mean mods who never saw it coming.

As to Lur Saluces he has been a BM here since 2011 and has a grand total of 10 posts, which averages less than 1 per year so we may not be hearing back from him in a while.  In fact his previous post was in 2016.  I am honored that he broke his 7-year vow of silence to post here at the Romscars Club.

OK. Let me finish the My Last Night in Pattaya trilogy and then I fly to Manila.  To recap: I STed a ladyboy I consider TOPTOP and afterwards went to a club looking for an even hotter one who I had been staring at all week but never had a chance to speak to.

MY LAST NIGHT IN PATTAYA (part 3 of 3)

After the Stones waiter's attempt to rip me off 760 baht in change was made evident and the money returned, I exited Stones but not before having one last look around for the cute ladyboy in search of whom I had gone there in the first place.  She was not there when I arrived but did come in later when I was in the midst of my dispute over the change.  I saw her coming in but she was with another guy and besides I was not in a disposition to hit on her with the dispute over the 760 baht going on.  When it was finally resolved she was gone.

I needed to calm down so afterwards I just walked up Walking Street and peeked in soi Arab and before I knew it it was 3 AM and all the establishments were closing.  It was time to walk back to my room and then it happened:  the Stones ladyboy was there standing on Walking Street apparently seeking a farang pick up.   It was a slum dunk to hook up with her under those circumstances.  I offered to take her to MacDonald's and from there to my room it was a cake walk.  It cost me less than I ever imagined and too little to reveal here.

What can I say about her?  The name is Wan and she is 19 fresh off Issaan and barely speaks any English.  She has not been poluted by the Pattaya ways yet and contrary to what I thought does not hold herself to be a Diva which her beautiful extra-feminine looks would allow her.  She was very quiet and made herself available to all the sex and pics but I can't say I made much of a connection with her.  If I was not leaving Pattaya the next morning I would have further pursued her.  I invited her to come to BKK with me but she declined alleging she has to care for her sick mother.  I hope she is still out there when I come back, which will not be for a while. Again: I can't stress how delicate and feminine she is.  My pictures don't do justice to such elegant beauty.

zDSC05816.jpg

zDSC05827.jpg

zDSC05828.jpg

zDSC05832.jpg

zDSC05833.jpg

zDSC05834.jpg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Rom said:

I don't agree with my Cantona PY BM persona being "an asshole".  I sought to cast him as a likable, no-nonsense, randy working class Brit with a newly-discovered penchant to TR his mongering liaisions and thoughts.  Cantona was quite a box office hit with the PY BMs (clique and mods included) and for the last couple weeks his were the most interesting posts in an otherwise predictable, mostly bantering board.  He was on track to join the Clique/Advanced Members but for that to happen they would have to meet him in person first and the invitation did come from Jimbo to meet at the KRUs party or the New 69 inauguration, but if I (Rom) had gone he might recognize me and even if he did not it would be immediately evident I am not a Brit.

This is the opinion I made after less than 10 posts. I remember having thought "I wonder what kind of an asshole is hiding behind this avatar. As I thought that was a guy from Manchester, I saw "him" as a typical candidate for the clique. 
I don't know how you got the information that they want to meet him in person to reach the AM section. IMHO, you should have let him have a holiday with PY without explanation and perhaps you would have found yourself promoted at your next connection. I just see it as a waste of energy. 
I had noticed projects for you to meet SD but nothing was so obvious. You've been your worst ennemy. You betrayed yourself by losing your self-control. You just didn't have to admit you were hiding behind Cantona. Perhaps you would have brought back crusty information from PY AM section. 
BTW, I found the information funny. I will go and read your TR if I can after the moder'hators  have let their guard down. 

Cantona6.jpeg.e5bd4a6f50faf2cf3c85376ce1c54b71.jpeg

18 hours ago, Rom said:

As to Lur Saluces he has been a BM here since 2011 and has a grand total of 10 posts, which averages less than 1 per year so we may not be hearing back from him in a while.  In fact his previous post was in 2016.  I am honored that he broke his 7-year vow of silence to post here at the Romscars Club.

Never mind. He will never go to VN as every PY member. Except SD who shagged a crossdresser once, no one except maybe KenW will have shagged more Vietnamese ladyboys than I did. A few of them also (try to) work in the model industry and have good abilities for photo shooting. Their link will remain hidden in my bunker blog. 

18 hours ago, Rom said:

MY LAST NIGHT IN PATTAYA (part 3 of 3)

After the Stones waiter's attempt to rip me off 760 baht in change was made evident and the money returned, I exited Stones but not before having one last look around for the cute ladyboy in search of whom I had gone there in the first place.  She was not there when I arrived but did come in later when I was in the midst of my dispute over the change.  I saw her coming in but she was with another guy and besides I was not in a disposition to hit on her with the dispute over the 760 baht going on.  When it was finally resolved she was gone.

I needed to calm down so afterwards I just walked up Walking Street and peeked in soi Arab and before I knew it it was 3 AM and all the establishments were closing.  It was time to walk back to my room and then it happened:  the Stones ladyboy was there standing on Walking Street apparently seeking a farang pick up.   It was a slum dunk to hook up with her under those circumstances.  I offered to take her to MacDonald's and from there to my room it was a cake walk.  It cost me less than I ever imagined and too little to reveal here.

What can I say about her?  The name is Wan and she is 19 fresh off Issaan and barely speaks any English.  She has not been poluted by the Pattaya ways yet and contrary to what I thought does not hold herself to be a Diva which her beautiful extra-feminine looks would allow her.  She was very quiet and made herself available to all the sex and pics but I can't say I made much of a connection with her.  If I was not leaving Pattaya the next morning I would have further pursued her.  I invited her to come to BKK with me but she declined alleging she has to care for her sick mother.  I hope she is still out there when I come back, which will not be for a while. Again: I can't stress how delicate and feminine she is.  My pictures don't do justice to such elegant beauty.

Great review. I admit I expected more exciting picsparticularly after the pic you'd posted last Tuesday. 

zIMG20231008031025.jpg

Perhaps you could post discreetly price info about what you paid her. 

• Like 1

PG,  Half of what you wrote I did not understand.  I am not sure who you mean by "SD" ?  If he is the PY BM I admire the most (snoop-dawg) or the one I despise the most with the same initials.  If IT is the latter, there was no interaction whatsoever between IT and Cantona.  But I really don't want to talk about it anymore here.  I deliberately put an end to Cantona because I found myself devoting too much of my creative time to writing in a vernacular British apparently so good that it fooled Snoop, who thereby became collateral demage I did not intend or expect: when Snoop told me all proud Cantona had compared him to Ian Fleming I felt bad for not telling him right away Cantona was I. (Apologies Snoop).  I could have told him and asked him to keep the secret, but I know he would not have been keen to be an involuntary accomplice in my petty schemes to rattle the cages of the 2 goon mods there.  As Cantona would say: Muckers don't use their best muckers like that, so I publicly put an end here in this thread to Cantona at PY.  And now I'd like to put an end to Cantona here at LBR.

I am writing this from Angeles City where I arrived last night.  My hotel this time is very near where all the ladyboys are and as soon as I stepped out I was mobbed by them like I was the Beatles in "A Hard Day's Night".  But I knew if my local main squeeze John Lennon ( more Beatles metaphor !) was out there it would break her heart (and loose her face!) if I did not pick her first on arrival.  So sure thing she was out near Phillies and I spent my first night here with her, which was also a smart choice for someone tired from a trip as we are familiar in bed already and I know she is not going to rob me or do something bad like that... If anyone is reading this and wondering who I mean by "John Lennon" she is a local sissy who looks a lot like the beloved, departed Beatle.  You can use "John Lennon" on the board's search function and read my past posts about her and see pics.  Snoop also knows John Lennon and she asked about him and if he is ever coming back (are you? I'd like to know also and plan to be here if/when you are...).

So this TR update will take me back to Bangkok 3 nights ago when I went to Cindy's Secrets and barfined a beautiful Cambodjan ladyboy named Lily, who I think our BKK sherpa Dan Miller is personally fond of, so I will moderate my exposure of her.  That night Cindy was not there (her hubby was!) so I did not get the old crush VIP welcome I got on previous visits (I used to fuck Cindy like 15 years ago when she was a spinner at Cascade).  There were like 10 ladyboys there and they did the usual line-up formation on arrival for me to pick one to buy a drink.  Picking Lily was a no-brainer even though she was not dressed in kinky lingerie like most of the others.  Besides being supermodel tall and elegant I could immediately tell she was a kind company.  She initially resisted my proposal for LT but accepted it without too much insistence or cash.  She is also a GFE-grade kisser and demonstrated it in the bar.  In the room she was wonderful and allowed me without protest the kind of pics I like to take. After sex, she held me all night like she was the one enjoying it, but I could tell she felt compelled to keep the LT short not because she did not want to be with me longer, but because of the peer pressure from the other Cindy ladyboys who reside with her at the rooms above the bar (all the Cambodjan ones in dodgy emigration status).  I know the prevailing attitude is if you stay too long with a customer you are a sucker.  So after a second go at it at 6 AM I let her go.  I can't see going back to Cindy's and not barfining Lily if she is there.

zDSC05854.jpg

zDSC05853.JPG

zDSC05858.jpg

zDSC05859.jpg

zDSC05861.jpg

zDSC05864.jpg

zDSC05863.jpg

zDSC05862.jpg

zDSC05873.jpg

zDSC05879.jpg

zDSC05875.jpg

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Rom said:

PG,  Half of what you wrote I did not understand.  I am not sure who you mean by "SD" ?  If he is the PY BM I admire the most (snoop-dawg) or the one I despise the most with the same initials.  If IT is the latter, there was no interaction whatsoever between IT and Cantona.  But I really don't want to talk about it anymore here.  I deliberately put an end to Cantona because I found myself devoting too much of my creative time to writing in a vernacular British apparently so good that it fooled Snoop, who thereby became collateral demage I did not intend or expect: when Snoop told me all proud Cantona had compared him to Ian Fleming I felt bad for not telling him right away Cantona was I. (Apologies Snoop). 

Of course, 'SD' refers to Snoopdawg. I'm not privy to all the specifics of your disputes with other PY members. In my humble opinion, it seems you're directing too much of your attention and memory towards these less significant individuals, rather than looking towards the future. I don't think they pay that much attention to the intricacies of your journeys and encounters either. Therefore, I believe that provoking 'Cantona' to be snitched on was counterproductive for this profile, as well as for the efforts you've invested in it.  (You should have let 'Cantona' sleep for months).
Moreover, it only served to exacerbate the paranoia of the PY moderators. We must also take measures to safeguard our accounts at PY. Instead of engaging in intrigues with PY during your trips, it might be more beneficial to focus on planning and optimizing your meetings. 

BTW, I enjoyed your review of Wan in Pattaya as well as Lao Lily in BKK.  (Also would like to know more of the wonder prices you obtained). 

• Like 2

when I get a "wonder price" I do not reveal it at ladyboy boards for 3 reasons:  (i) i don't want to sound like I am bragging about being so special I get ladyboys for less than the going rates;  (ii) some readers will not believe me I paid so low, so what's the point in telling it ?; and MORE IMPORTANTLY (iii) when I get such wonder prices it's usually because the ladyboys like me, so I will not betray their affection by pimping them on the cheap to mongers I don't even know and in some cases don't even like me.   So please understand.

Today I woke up in the arms of a sissy angel after a night of passionate love-making that the term "GFE" only begins to describe.  I was inside her for well over 1 hour always deep-kissing and hugging tight which is how we slept all night.  It was a lucky hit as I almost slept with another sissy or 2 that I had partied with before I met her.  I haven't finished TRing on Bangkok, but let's jump ahead to yesterday here in Angeles City.  During the day I was with John Lennon and another sissy in the pool and in the room, but I had made plans to reunite with an old ladyboy acquaintance who at almost 30 says I am the only man who ever fucked her.  I know it sounds like a big lie, but in her case might be true because she is seriously neurotic in the mental health sense.  So neurotic that she did not show up for our dinner date.  So I was free to prowl Angeles on a Friday night , which is when extra sissies come to town to sell themselves.  I met one such BEAUTIFUL occasional sissy and thought I was set for the night.  She wanted to come with me to Megadance (the main club) but it was too early so we went to my room and fooled around for 1 hour.  Then we went to the club and I brought along another mutual acquaintance sissy and while at the club changed my mind about sleeping the night with the beautiful sissy.  So when they were dancing I paid the drinks and walked out.  I passed by the Philies corner to see if anyone else was there I knew or wanted to know and that's when I saw this tiny pixie of a sissy and connected.  JACKPOT!  If she wants, I will sleep with her and only her the rest of my nights here. Yes, she was that good.  In the morning I wanted to reward her with a good tip but was afraid that if I gave her extra she might feel she had made enough for the weekend and not come back.  So I put DOUBLE the amount of the agreed LT money on the table, but told her she coud only take the agreed amount and that I would give her the bonus when she came back from changing clothes (and using the money I gave her to de-pawn her phone).  She did come back a couple hours late and is here in the room waiting for me to finish this post and us resuming making love.  At this stage, I am not ready to share pics of her, but here are some from the others I hang out with yesterday:

zIMG20231013141501.jpg

zIMG20231013145542.jpg

zIMG20231013155841.jpg

zIMG20231013161713.jpg

zIMG20231013161709.jpg

zDSC05925.JPG

zIMG20231013210011.jpg

zIMG20231013210018.jpg

zIMG20231013211652.jpg

zIMG20231013211732.jpg

zDSC05927.jpg

zDSC05934.jpg

zIMG20231013224049.jpg

zDSC05939.jpg

zDSC05940.jpg

zDSC05943.jpg

zDSC05955.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Great selection of girls!   Make me homesick for AC!   :drinks:

Thanks Pdoggg.  You are the one always trumpeting the BKK-Clark direct flight so GET ON IT!  I am leaving after tomorrow but will likely be back in November.

It's morning again in AC and I just spent another memorable GFE night with my newfound Pixie, whose pics I can't reveal.  Sorry.  When a sissy keeps telling "I love you" and kissing you like she means it, I can't expose her as a fuck trophy on ladyboy boards.  After I depart she will be available to others, but I don't want to know and I won't be the one delivering her.

So instead, I will give you  a big dick BKK sissy who did not make it easy for me to take pics.

My first and last nights in BKK I spent with my old acquaintance CIB ladyboy who is now a chef.  I reported above on our first night and the last night was more of the same: she came to the hotel, we drank on the balcony, we fucked and she left at 8 AM to go to work.

My second night I went to check the Sukhumvit area bars and started with Why Not?  where I almost barfined Zammy again, then  Cindy's Secret where I barfined Lily as reported.  I had planned to go to CIB after, but once I had Lily there was no point.

So my third night I took the taxi directly to Soi Cowboy, then walked to CIB, then to Nana where I met the big dick sissy. Here are the highlights:

At Soi Cowboy I peeked into Shadow but did not find it worth going in: there were some 10 ladyboys, including a couple flat-chested ones.  When I passed Cockatoo, Talisha the mamasan saw me and celebrated me so cheerfully I had to go in for drinks.  She had 14 ladyboys that night.  Pic of Talisha below.  I know Talisha since the 1990s when she was a spinner at Casanova and briefly thought of revisiting that wonderful bulbous cock of hers but she does not look so attractive anymore and I was afraid it might get awkward.  Barfines at both Shadow and Cockatoo are 700 baht.

While in Pattaya, I had lamented to a BM friend that there are no more go-gos with fully naked GGs and he reminded me of the Crazy House (just OFF Soi Cowboy).  I had forgotten all about it and went there for the first time in 10 years.  Yes at least half the dancers were naked and most of the rest topless.  Problem was that to touch pussy and boobies you have to buy the lady drinks at 400 a pop.  Beer isn't cheap either at 180.  Had one and left.  (unlike in the past, the second floor area was closed and all the naughtiness takes place on the ground floor).

Next stop Check In Bar but it was an off night.  June was at her other bar and half the girls were in the front room looking at their cell phones.  In the main room a couple tried to get my attention but there was no clicking and they went back to playing pool.  Again:  I had one beer and left.

At Nana the ladyboy situation is much better than when I first reported last year and had only seen them at Obsession.  There are now 4 well-staffed ladyboy bars.  2 are all-posties (Star and Wonderland both with 800 b barfines) and 2 are fully-equipped ladyboys like we like them:  Obsession and B-52, which is the renamed old DC-10 bar 2 doors down from the old Casanova (the barfines there are both 1000 baht).

I peeked in Obsession and it was packed with cute Hentai-looking ladyboys and all the customers were Asian (as they were in posties bars). So I had a beer at B-52 where I hoped to find another old acquaintance from the Casanova days:  Pang who must be now in her mid-late 30s.  They said she works there but has not shown up for a while.  So I had a beer and paid a lady drink to another slightly younger ex-Casanova.  While we drank I was allowed to play with her cock, as did another patron with another sissy's cock right across from me. It was not as brazen as the old Baby Boom but more so than I had seen in a BKK bar precisely since the Casanova days.

After I paid my bill and was heading out ALONE something unexpected happen:  An Indian patron blocked me and told me Please Stay I Will Buy you a Beer! This was all the more unexpected since I had not as much as looked at the Indian guy the whole time I was there.  All the more reason to accept his offer but I did not want to seem like a cheap charlie, so I said I would accept if he let me buy a drink for one of the ladyboys at his table.  He happily agreed and then the ladyboy came to join me which was not my intention to extract the ladyboy from the Indian guy's table but he obviously did not care.

I can't remember the name of the ladyboy but he is not your typical one.  At least 1m 85 tall, rail skinny and very dark skinned and yet unspoiled by surgery although not many mongers would be attracted to his ethnical looking face.  I was.  And I was even more attracted to his whopper of a cock when she joined me and pulled it out.  She begged me to barfine her offering herself at a BKK-impossible 2000 LT rate due to the fact that the bar was about to close and she wanted to be barfined for 1000.  I could not resist the cock and went ahead paying the barfine 5 minutes before the bar closed and looking like a newbie in the process.

In the room she was neither GFE nor picture-friendly but BOY! did I feast on that big cock and skinny ass!  After another go at it in the morning, she left with a 500 tip for offering me what was likely my last ever 2000 or under LT with a BKK bar sissy.

Here are the pics of Talisha, of the cock play at B-52, and of the big cock ladyboy in my room.

This concludes the Thailand part of this trip.

zIMG20231010230747.jpg.16c225c952356cb3c5c2fe13b0516f6f.jpg

zIMG20231011015504.jpg.3bf5fd659ea4ac2387d06f77b3af3630.jpg

zDSC05884.jpg.63144b668bb8eda42bd36ecacc556a8a.jpg

zDSC05911.jpg.cf3d99dea56b5686b0bd0a35e0bca6da.jpg

zIMG20231011031524.jpg.4fd70ac610aedfde6fc18b688110c44e.jpg

zIMG20231011031657.jpg.0ea411e77a15d30ee4f16fce77e1f56d.jpg

zIMG20231011031702.jpg.4e48c38db44ff972d0c2807281e86343.jpg

zDSC05899.jpg.e8be0b1180700a552e625999fd2651e6.jpg

zDSC05896.jpg.5bf6c1a1a2853dcf4799077cc89585cf.jpg

zDSC05890.jpg.a5acf05f85f9e5fded39b88656b1aff2.jpg

zDSC05888.JPG.3e08e422eb13fbef4cded8b132c7b198.JPG

zDSC05914.JPG.21dc217aa0c0e0e35cbfb613b59b8f9f.JPG

• Like 6

On 10/14/2023 at 1:39 AM, Rom said:

when I get a "wonder price" I do not reveal it at ladyboy boards for 3 reasons:  (i) i don't want to sound like I am bragging about being so special I get ladyboys for less than the going rates;  (ii) some readers will not believe me I paid so low, so what's the point in telling it ?; and MORE IMPORTANTLY (iii) when I get such wonder prices it's usually because the ladyboys like me, so I will not betray their affection by pimping them on the cheap to mongers I don't even know and in some cases don't even like me.   So please understand.

Today I woke up in the arms of a sissy angel after a night of passionate love-making that the term "GFE" only begins to describe.  I was inside her for well over 1 hour always deep-kissing and hugging tight which is how we slept all night.  It was a lucky hit as I almost slept with another sissy or 2 that I had partied with before I met her.  I haven't finished TRing on Bangkok, but let's jump ahead to yesterday here in Angeles City.  During the day I was with John Lennon and another sissy in the pool and in the room, but I had made plans to reunite with an old ladyboy acquaintance who at almost 30 says I am the only man who ever fucked her.  I know it sounds like a big lie, but in her case might be true because she is seriously neurotic in the mental health sense.  So neurotic that she did not show up for our dinner date.  So I was free to prowl Angeles on a Friday night , which is when extra sissies come to town to sell themselves.  I met one such BEAUTIFUL occasional sissy and thought I was set for the night.  She wanted to come with me to Megadance (the main club) but it was too early so we went to my room and fooled around for 1 hour.  Then we went to the club and I brought along another mutual acquaintance sissy and while at the club changed my mind about sleeping the night with the beautiful sissy.  So when they were dancing I paid the drinks and walked out.  I passed by the Philies corner to see if anyone else was there I knew or wanted to know and that's when I saw this tiny pixie of a sissy and connected.  JACKPOT!  If she wants, I will sleep with her and only her the rest of my nights here. Yes, she was that good.  In the morning I wanted to reward her with a good tip but was afraid that if I gave her extra she might feel she had made enough for the weekend and not come back.  So I put DOUBLE the amount of the agreed LT money on the table, but told her she coud only take the agreed amount and that I would give her the bonus when she came back from changing clothes (and using the money I gave her to de-pawn her phone).  She did come back a couple hours late and is here in the room waiting for me to finish this post and us resuming making love.  At this stage, I am not ready to share pics of her, but here are some from the others I hang out with yesterday:

zIMG20231013141501.jpg

zIMG20231013145542.jpg

zIMG20231013155841.jpg

zIMG20231013161713.jpg

zIMG20231013161709.jpg

zDSC05925.JPG

zIMG20231013210011.jpg

zIMG20231013210018.jpg

zIMG20231013211652.jpg

zIMG20231013211732.jpg

zDSC05927.jpg

zDSC05934.jpg

zIMG20231013224049.jpg

zDSC05939.jpg

zDSC05940.jpg

zDSC05943.jpg

zDSC05955.JPG

Excellent report (of sorts).  This website isn't allowing me to hit the likes button.  AC is a fun place at night.......what's your overall impression.  Obvious you like since you are there.........but would like to get your general assessment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rom said:

Talisha the mamasan 

I know Talisha since the 1990s when she was a spinner at Casanova and briefly thought of revisiting that wonderful bulbous cock of hers

Talisha, she of the bulbous cock; a blast from the past!

I suspect Talisha was trying to be Theresa just as Wicky's are trying to be Vicky's.

So now Mama Talisha.

Nice pics and good to know that 2000 baht long times are available in the Big Mango!

• Like 1

Fantastic report all round, Rom, read every word! Lot of the comments made me laugh. 

Was a bit taken aback to hear about the rip off but cool that you're so cool about going back there again and giving them a chance.

I'm in Pattaya tomorrow, but alas I can't do the forum thing of visiting go-go bars as there seems to be a bit of a mental block there (one admittedly I'm not trying too hard to fight against because the times I have, I've had very pushy experiences that throw me off hence my preference for freelancers).

Thanks again, a very enjoyable read. 

3 hours ago, mooter said:

Fantastic report all round, Rom, read every word!  (...)
I'm in Pattaya tomorrow, but alas I can't do the forum thing of visiting go-go bars (...)

Thanks mooter for reading and liking my TR.  As you see I do my best to beef it up with pics, so when I asked the same of you the other day it was not like I was holding you to higher standards than I hold myself.

There is only one ladyboy "go-go bar" in Pattaya (KRUs) and the rest are beer bars... there are a lot of attractive freelancers on Walking Street, such as the beautiful one I picked on my last night, who I am not sure if she is technically a "street freelancer" or more of a "TF/bar freelancer" I happened to pick on the street.  There are also many freelancers along Beach Road and at the corner of sois Buakhao and Diana. 

18 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Excellent report (of sorts).  This website isn't allowing me to hit the likes button.  AC is a fun place at night.......what's your overall impression.  Obvious you like since you are there.........but would like to get your general assessment.

Thanks Z for the "Excellent" but what did you mean by "(of sorts)"?  What did I do wrong? or failed to do according to you?

My general assessment of AC ?   That's like asking the Pope about his general assessment of the Vatican ... I love it here and over the last 2 decades became an icon myself among the local ladyboys, who are like I like my chicken: free-range, hormone and silicone free.

Today is my last day and night in Angeles and tomorrow I go to Manila and will switch to MILF pussy mode as I party with one in Manila and boat travel with her to the Visayas. I don't think BMs will be very interested in my monogamous stay with a woman (whose intimate pics I would not post) so this TR will likely be interrupted for 2 weeks, after when I expect to get back to the sissies.

Yesterday the night went unexpectedly.   As I mentioned, for the previous 2 nights I had slept with a pixie of a sissy who gave herself intensely to me and kept saying she loves me.  I would have slept with her a 3 rd night if she had wanted, but she did not.  She said she could not and I was left with the impression she had to be home with her family that night.  It was fine by me as I would give the neurotic ladyboy another chance, which again she blew by not turning up again.  So after dining alone (a rarity for me in AC) I thought this was a good chance for me to have a celibate night of drinking margaritas (under USD 3 here, while in Europe they start at 10 euros) and to watch at Phillies the Ireland-New Zealand rugby World Cup playoff (which Ireland lost to my heartbreak).

So I started with the margaritas' part at Kokomo's (regular on the rocks) and then moved on to Envy (strawberry frozen) and to my surprise I saw Pixie streetwalking at the corner.  I asked her what was going on and she sort of did not answer, but I gathered she was under pressure from another one of my more regular sissies not to monopolize me because that sissy had been my pick along with John Lennon as featured above in the pool and in my room.  Half an hour later Pixie would come back and ask to LT with me and I said "tomorrow maybe" to convey to all that ditching Daddy Rom has consequences.  She said she was going home (and I did not see her again that night) and  I stuck to my plan of getting plastered and watching the rugby til 4 AM, but in AC it's hard to stick to sissyless plans when there are so many scrumptious ones buzzing around at you.

Me sitting alone at Envy is a rare sight and several of the sissies came by to offer themselves. Eventually I succumbed to one with a beautiful smile I had not met before and offered herself at a LT rate so low I felt sorry for her and counteroffered with more which was still very low and she accepted.  It helped that one of the other sissies interjected to say that the beautiful smile one had a huge cock (she did not).  So I thought fuck the rugby games (England-Fiji was ongoing) I am going to fuck the sissy instead and we adjourned to my hotel room where something happened that I never let happen before on a first tryst:  I fell asleep during foreplay.  My cash/passport valuables were locked but the computer and camera were not  although in this hotel the prostis are not allowed out without the front guard clearing with the guests.  But still this completely deviated from my security protocols.  I plainly conked out while she was blowing me and she could just have done whatever she wanted.  But there was more:

Like at 3 AM I woke up with the strongest erection I've had this century (I had taken a kamagra).  I am not exagerating I hadn't seen the romrod so thickly engorged since last century.  So i decided to put it too good use and the sissy was a good sport because she was tight as a vice, but somehow we managed with condom.  Once in there I just did slow rotating motions since if I pumped hard to orgasm I would have disemboweled her.  Took some pics and faked an orgasm and it came out all clean and bloodless.   In the morning I got a real orgasm.  We both got one from oral indulgences.  Her cock was tiny and limp when I fucked her but rose to the occasion in the morning.  She left at 10 because she had class at 12. Some pics of her beautiful smile, tiny ass and pecker soft and hard:

zDSC06000.jpg

zDSC06002.jpg

zDSC05997.JPG

zDSC05994.jpg

zDSC05982.jpg

zDSC05990.jpg

zDSC05991.jpg

zDSC05996.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Rom said:

Thanks Z for the "Excellent" but what did you mean by "(of sorts)"?  What did I do wrong? or failed to do according to you?

My general assessment of AC ?   That's like asking the Pope about his general assessment of the Vatican ... I love it here and over the last 2 decades became an icon myself among the local ladyboys, who are like I like my chicken: free-range, hormone and silicone free.

I meant no negative implications with the use of, "of sorts".  I was implying that its not an official TR but more of short story/notes/snapshot.  I think your subject title indicates such, so I chose to be liberal with the term, vs calling it a TR, which you are well known for writing.  You do good work and i do read your material........thanks.

I agree with your AC assessments and your feelings about your position there.  I can easily see that......but you not the only one.......any further input would be greeted with appreciation......thks......

On 10/16/2023 at 11:28 AM, Zeppie said:

[...] not an official TR but more of short story/notes/snapshot.  I think your subject title indicates such, [...]

I agree with your AC assessments [...] any further input would be greeted with appreciation......thks......

Hi Z.  Regarding this "Non-TR"/"snapshots" as I called it, it is turning out to be one of my most TR-like TRs ever.  While in Thailand I posted a daily chronology and gave continuity to the narrative rather than the stand-alone "snapshots" style of my previous Non-TR with which I had intended to merge this one.  Instead, I might ask Pdoggg to change the title and it will stand as a regular TR.

As regards my "assessment of AC", it's similar to my grumpy assessments of Pattaya, BKK, Manila : still great fun places to get laid with multiple partners on the cheap BUT LESS choice and quality each time I come back.  In the case of AC this is evident with the fast shrinking numbers of GGs and go-go bars aggravated by the fact that the Koreans now outnumber and outspend the westerners and they grab all the cutest ones.  I would add that I have nothing but respect for the Koreans who are buying all the Walking Streets bars and hotels one-by-one and then PERSONALLY stand at the door greeting and inviting all mongers in and they are so polite to me when they see me with all the ladyboys in tow I feel bad not going into their bars.

Fortunately the Koreans have not yet focused on the sissies.  If/when that happens it's game over as we knew it in AC because there have never been that many sissies to start with.  On any given night, you can find 20-40 of them walking around from the MacArthur end of Walking Street through Fields on the South Star drugstore corner, with a concentration at the Raymond Street corner (Phillies/Envy).  This current trip I think there were more than when I came last May and fewer punters in town according to the sissies themselves.

Having said this Non-TR is more like a TR than snapshots, for today's post I will give just a a snapshot of what I think was a mild attempt to scam me:

I mentioned above I met a pixie of a sissy who was very affectionate and kept saying "I love you!" (meaning: she loved me) while we kissed and fucked.  She stayed with me 2 nights and 1 day uninterrupted and on the morning of the second day I rewarded well above the paltry sum she had asked for.  She gave me the impression she could not stay with me a 3rd night, but then I ran into her at the Phillies corner and she wanted to join me again but I took another sissy instead.  And then the following morning Pixie texted me saying that while she slept (at her own family home!) she had been robbed of her purse loosing the money I gave her and her cell phone and her ID. 

2 possible scenarios:

1 - Pixie was telling the truth, which is plausible enough that a relative would steal from her giving the prevailing poverty and family hierarchies...

2 - Pixie was lying to elicit my compassion so that I would offer her more money to compensate and cheer her up.

Well... this old pervert has been scribbling on ladyboys for far too many years to believe their sob stories and went with scenario no. 2. I expressed my sorrow for her loss, said nothing about compensating, and invited her to come over to the pool in the afternoon with a couple other sissies I had also invited.  When she came to the pool she had what looked like a different phone ("borrowed from her sister"), but it was the old one with a fancy new case.  I recognized the crack on the screen.  Pixie had tried to scam me but I had no hard feelings other than a huge hard-on later that afternoon.  An excellent monger has no rancor and PARTIES ON!

zzDSC06009.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi Z.  Regarding this "Non-TR"/"snapshots" as I called it, it is turning out to be one of my most TR-like TRs ever.  While in Thailand I posted a daily chronology and gave continuity to the narrative rather than the stand-alone "snapshots" style of my previous Non-TR with which I had intended to merge this one.  Instead, I might ask Pdoggg to change the title and it will stand as a regular TR.

As regards my "assessment of AC", it's similar to my grumpy assessments of Pattaya, BKK, Manila : still great fun places to get laid with multiple partners on the cheap BUT LESS choice and quality each time I come back.  In the case of AC this is evident with the fast shrinking numbers of GGs and go-go bars aggravated by the fact that the Koreans now outnumber and outspend the westerners and they grab all the cutest ones.  I would add that I have nothing but respect for the Koreans who are buying all the Walking Streets bars and hotels one-by-one and then PERSONALLY stand at the door greeting and inviting all mongers in and they are so polite to me when they see me with all the ladyboys in tow I feel bad not going into their bars.

Fortunately the Koreans have not yet focused on the sissies.  If/when that happens it's game over as we knew it in AC because there have never been that many sissies to start with.  On any given night, you can find 20-40 of them walking around from the MacArthur end of Walking Street through Fields on the South Star drugstore corner, with a concentration at the Raymond Street corner (Phillies/Envy).  This current trip I think there were more than when I came last May and fewer punters in town according to the sissies themselves.

Having said this Non-TR is more like a TR than snapshots, for today's post I will give justa a snapshot of what I think was a mild attempt to scam me:

I mentioned above I met a pixie of a sissy who was very affectionate and kept saying "I love you!" (meaning: she loved me) while we kissed and fucked.  She stayed with me 2 nights and 1 day uninterrupted and on the morning of the second day I rewarded well above the paltry sum she had asked for.  She gave me the impression she could not stay with me a 3rd night, but then I ran into her at the Phillies corner and she wanted to join me again but I took another sissy instead.  And then the following morning Pixie texted me saying that while she slept (at her own family home!) she had been robbed of her purse loosing the money I gave her and her cell phone and her ID. 

2 possible scenarios:

1 - Pixie was telling the truth, which is plausible enough that a relative would steal from her giving the prevailing poverty and family hierarchies...

2 - Pixie was lying to elicit my compassion so that I would offer her more money to compensate and cheer her up.

Well... this old pervert has been scribbling on ladyboys for far too many years to believe their sob stories and went with scenario no. 2. I expressed my sorrow for her loss, said nothing about compensating, and invited her to come over to the pool in the afternoon with a couple other sissies I had also invited.  When she came to the pool she had what looked like a new phone, but it was the old one with a fancy new case.  I recognized the crack on the screen.  Pixie had tried to scam me but I had no hard feelings other than a huge hard-on later that afternoon.  An excellent monger has no rancor and PARTIES ON!

zzDSC06009.jpg

Nice update Rom.....especial about the trickery.  I think the Philippines wrote the book about begging.  You had me worried that you might be giving it a second thought....

I had already read the story of the Pinoy ladyboy who was stolen her cell phone at her family home. It's like the sick buffalo in Thailand. Most amazing with Pixie is that she didn't even hide the phone she was supposed to have lost. It could hae been funny to make her understand that you recognized her phone. 

I just wonder how the party was. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 7:53 AM, Rom said:

pepsi17.jpg

Pepsi18.jpg

pepsi19.jpg

18 hours ago, Rom said:

It was along these lines:

zzDSC06025.jpg

If I got it well, Pixie was dressed exactly in the same kind of ensemble as the Thai Pepsi, in which case we know how you select ladyboys : dressed in ripped jeans, or you   looted a thrift store of unwanted clothes at the Salvation Army. Are you looking for a uniform for your sissies army ? :biggrin:  :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1