Barcodes ladyboy bar review.

barcode123

The first bar I went to was Anaconda bar on Soi 7 Pattaya. Only 2 LB'S working there and the bar is very dirty......0 out of 10

The next was Omelet Bar. Just one LB, and very nice, but the owner needs to learn the art on how to run a bar......SAY HI TO CUSTOMERS is a good start....2 out of 10....

Famous Bar was next.......stunk of cats piss and the beer is a 100 baht....just a 1 out of 10 that's because I could park my bike with ease....

More reviews soon......

• Upvote 3

The first bar I went to was Anaconda bar on Soi 7 Pattaya. Only 2 LB'S working there and the bar is very dirty......0 out of 10

The next was Omelet Bar. Just one LB, and very nice, but the owner needs to learn the art on how to run a bar......SAY HI TO CUSTOMERS is a good start....2 out of 10....

Famous Bar was next.......stunk of cats piss and the beer is a 100 baht....just a 1 out of 10 that's because I could park my bike with ease....

More reviews soon......

Say it as you see it barcode, just spat my Tea over the keyboard :lol: , cant wait for the other reviews :D

• Upvote 1

I wonder will any of the bars make it over the 5 out of 10 rating. :D :o

There is 1 bar that ticks all the right boxes.....Baby Boom.....it's clean, the drinks and lady drink are not over the top, and Josh always makes you welcome. And the LB'S are not pushy for drinks. Scores 10 out of 10

Say it as you see it barcode, just spat my Tea over the keyboard :lol: , cant wait for the other reviews :D

I always do lol. I am not slagging them off. I just hope all LB bars set high standards. I take a lot of guys to LB bars who have never been before....first impressions count...so I will only take them to the ones I know they will enjoy. No point taking someone to a shit hole. The LB working at Omelet bar is lovely and I have a mate who will love her. I will take him there tonight.

Hi all,

Sugar and Spice in Jomtien complex. Not a bad little bar. Some of the LB'S are a bit on the dodgy side. But you must visit and meet KISSADA what a lovely little LB she is. My mate has had the pleasure twice and is going back for more. 6 out of 10

KOYO 7, not a bad bar and some very nice LB'S there I must say. Well, all except the one with the back and missing teeth. Girls are friendly and can play pool very well. Only one real complaint......140 for a lady drink...come on sort it out!!!! 5 out of 10 I will be going back to see the one with the red dress lol

I was in BAN CHANG the other day, 6 LB'S there now. Would a proper LB bar work there I wonder!

Next will be Soi 6 when it re-opens lol

As I know many of the bar owners I have to be a little more diplomatic when posting opinions on bars for all to see, as do many others.

As Barcode123 has been planning on opening an LB bar himself for what seems like a long time now, I'm sure he realizes he's opening himself up for the same kind of candor and criticism about his own future establishment.

What's the progress report with that, btw, Barcode123?

I agree it is taking a long time for me to open the bar. I am waiting on the landlord to do some changes to the lease. And as I am spending a few mill on the place it has to be right.

When the bar is up and running I would love you guys to tell me what they think so I can get it right.

Anyway the 4 person hot tub is ordered for the hot tub room.

Going back to the bar review. What the other LB bars are getting wrong will help me to get mine right.

More reviews soon......

Apart from that they are all ok? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

What the other LB bars are getting wrong will help me to get mine right.

Perhaps the worst thing a bar can do is have staff or freelancers with a hostile attitude.

The second worst thing is staff or freelancers with a bad attitude.

There is 1 bar that ticks all the right boxes.....Baby Boom.....it's clean, the drinks and lady drink are not over the top, and Josh always makes you welcome. And the LB'S are not pushy for drinks. Scores 10 out of 10

I take it you didn't visit the short-time room. :excl:

• Upvote 2

EyeMahk, great to see you posting on here. I had hoped to see you in February but our paths didn't cross.

Hope all is well, and you haven't caught anything from those nasty short time rooms (I can't abide them myself).

Yep, I heard you had been in town just after you left. I hadn't logged on her before I was in town, otherwise I would have known.

After the ST room at Baby Boom then that place on Soi Post Office just off of Beach Road, I think I'm swearing off of them too!

Last night I went to the bars by the market at the top of Soi 5 Jomtien. I ended up in Kim bar and met Lily. A very sweet and beautiful LB and has a very beautiful body. She is one of the loveliest Ladyboys I have ever met. Sadly no pix but will post one soon. I will be spending many more nights with her.

More and more bars in Jomtien have LB'S working in them. Well worth taking a look at the market bars, about 6 or 7 LB'S work there.

Soi White House must have 10 LB'S working in the bars.

Trust me guys take a look at Lily in Kim bar! But hands off, she all mine lol