Barcodes ladyboy bar review.

barcode123

Don't know a Lily or Kim Bar in Market complex - but do know Lucy in Kham bar. Is this her. ? Cheers

Yes you are right....I stand corrected...too many Leo's again lol Thanks for the photo. She is a real babe.

I must visit these bars and get the right info before I start drinking....Still I am glad someone is on the ball!

Last night I went to the bars by the market at the top of Soi 5 Jomtien. I ended up in Kim bar and met Lily. A very sweet and beautiful LB and has a very beautiful body. She is one of the loveliest Ladyboys I have ever met. Sadly no pix but will post one soon. I will be spending many more nights with her.

More and more bars in Jomtien have LB'S working in them. Well worth taking a look at the market bars, about 6 or 7 LB'S work there.

Soi White House must have 10 LB'S working in the bars.

Trust me guys take a look at Lily in Kim bar! But hands off, she all mine lol

Great to hear Jomtien has more to offer and that there are girls in many places. For anyone not familiar with Jomtien, it is a nice relaxing break away from Patts for night out. Great reporting Barcode, this is what we like, good on the ground info about not so well know places. Excellent. :hi:

I think roughly 1/2 of the girls I barfined came from Famous on my last trip. No other bar even came close.

No wonder mr duke was a bit uppset when he went to barfine the ladies and found out that you allready did barfine them before him :girl_devil:

p.s.

but he still loves you...we all do

Just in case some of you guys don't know....Central Festival and Mike shopping mall has many LB'S working in them. I work in central and it's great looking and chatting to some of the lovely LB'S I have got to know...Don't sit at home looking at the TV....go LB window shopping, and you never know your luck you might just pick up a bargin!