Backdoor and Fogmaster Present - The No Fucking Reason At All Party – 12th May at Baby Boom A Go Go

fogmaster

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the japanese schoolgirl uni back from the cleaaners today (still had the last LB from Novembers makeup on it) so I've got my full inventory for the trip: Japanese Schoolgirl, Naughty Teacher, Nurses Coat, Nurses Dress, New Surprise Uni (to be unveiled here at LBR as soon as I get a LB into it), 5 Camisoles and 15 sets of thigh high and knee high stockings. Should leave me just enough room for condoms in my checked bag!

• Upvote 1

Just got the japanese schoolgirl uni back from the cleaaners today (still had the last LB from Novembers makeup on it) so I've got my full inventory for the trip: Japanese Schoolgirl, Naughty Teacher, Nurses Coat, Nurses Dress, New Surprise Uni (to be unveiled here at LBR as soon as I get a LB into it), 5 Camisoles and 15 sets of thigh high and knee high stockings. Should leave me just enough room for condoms in my checked bag!

As all fashion designers like to say on the eve of the big runway show, "It's as much about picking the right girl for the right ensemble" as anything. Make sure you plan enough time for dress rehearsals! :spiteful:

For my two cents, going by the current lineup, the new girl on the scene lighting up the poles, Nan, has a bit of a Japanese-style haircut and would make a fabu schoolgirl. Frisky Jay could command a more dominant role, something in a naughty teacher, perhaps, hmmm...? And I would pay top dollar to see that tall one who's name I always fuck up (Nanny, Lally...? the one from La Bumbar) in anything to do with the medical profession... :db:

But that's just me, you know, brainstorming off the top of my, uh, head...

Can't wait for this one...

I take it the frame is some kind of cage/pit where innocent FMs get dragged into by scantily clad,sexually depraved LBs. :rolleyes:

No, I'm pretty sure Fie had nothing to do with the design of the Go-Go! :blink:

As all fashion designers like to say on the eve of the big runway show, "It's as much about picking the right girl for the right ensemble" as anything. Make sure you plan enough time for dress rehearsals! :spiteful: For my two cents, going by the current lineup, the new girl on the scene lighting up the poles, Nan, has a bit of a Japanese-style haircut and would make a fabu schoolgirl. Frisky Jay could command a more dominant role, something in a naughty teacher, perhaps, hmmm...? And I would pay top dollar to see that tall one who's name I always fuck up (Nanny, Lally...? the one from La Bumbar) in anything to do with the medical profession... :db: But that's just me, you know, brainstorming off the top of my, uh, head...Can't wait for this one...

Good thing I get onto town a week before Backdoor, as it will give me some time in Baby Boom to scout the ladies for which uniform will fit them best. Now keep in mind, I will only be in there for the purposes of research! :crazy:

Good thing I get onto town a week before Backdoor, as it will give me some time in Baby Boom to scout the ladies for which uniform will fit them best. Now keep in mind, I will only be in there for the purposes of research! :crazy:

Oi...... There is clearly some dodgy tactics going on here to enable you to get a result... Not fair MR FOGMASTER... :give_rose:

I will make up for it when I arrive!! LOL

BD

Foggy,

Please do the old Swede a favor. If Apple is still at Baby Boom can you get some pictures of here in a uniform? Obviously the sluttist uniform you got would be preferred.

That Apple cause some serious chub factor. Thanks in advance, not for the Apple pics, but all the other that I am hoping we get to see. -Swedeman007

Foggy,

Please do the old Swede a favor. If Apple is still at Baby Boom can you get some pictures of here in a uniform? Obviously the sluttist uniform you got would be preferred.

That Apple cause some serious chub factor. Thanks in advance, not for the Apple pics, but all the other that I am hoping we get to see. -Swedeman007

Here she is in her regular every day uniform, well most times I have seen her. :rolleyes: Just for you 007. :acute:

post-106-012529800 1334445109.jpg

post-106-093463800 1334445112.jpg

post-106-053721100 1334445116.jpg

post-106-053076000 1334445231.jpg

• Upvote 1

LensMaster, you never cease to amaze me. Always the one to deliver quality pictures of the girls. Have you sampled Apple's core? Certainly you have by the look of that smile and the wink of the brown eye. Only someone with a frequent flyer card gets that sort of treatment. Well done an thank you. Can never get enough of her. +1 -Swedeman007

LensMaster, you never cease to amaze me. Always the one to deliver quality pictures of the girls. Have you sampled Apple's core? Certainly you have by the look of that smile and the wink of the brown eye. Only someone with a frequent flyer card gets that sort of treatment. Well done an thank you. Can never get enough of her. +1 -Swedeman007

Cheers Swedeman, but you should know by now a gentleman never tells.

Had enough yet?? :p

Sorry for the semi thread jack guys. :hi:

post-106-053765000 1334447157.jpg

post-106-002885200 1334447161.jpg

post-106-096380900 1334447164.jpg

• Upvote 1

If this party lives up to the hype l better get there early to get a ringside seat. This should be a blast. Cheers FM

ET :drinks:

Sorry for the semi thread jack guys. :hi:

BB,

ANYone who believes photos of Apple's tightly edible ass could in ANY way be considered ANYthing like a "thread jack" should be IMMEDIATELY banned from every LB website and bar on the planet.

at least IMHO.

"could i have another, please?"

p.floyd

:crazysmile:

BB,

ANYone who believes photos of Apple's tightly edible ass could in ANY way be considered ANYthing like a "thread jack" should be IMMEDIATELY banned from every LB website and bar on the planet.

at least IMHO.

"could i have another, please?"

p.floyd

:crazysmile:

Haha fair enough Thaibound, and as you asked nicely. :hi:

post-106-005084100 1334527332.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so i found you all at last …….lol

I will dock in Pattaya on the day but will be refreshed as i have 2 nights in Bangers first just to relax ! yeh right

how come nobody has piced the old copy and paste of names here so we can see who is coming and who might be coming, i have a latex black and white maids outfit to contribute if you want any more….it don't fit me

:party0011:

DD