Accessing Clubs from Home page screen

Is there any way that the size of the entry link pictures on the club's link on the home page can be standardised to a reasonable size to make it easier to scroll through. The entry link pictures on one of The Siths new clubs is 11 full size pictures, another 6 and last one 4 and is giving me RSI to scroll through to bottom of the club's home page.

4 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

Is there any way that the size of the entry link pictures on the club's link on the home page can be standardised to a reasonable size to make it easier to scroll through. The entry link pictures on one of The Siths new clubs is 11 full size pictures, another 6 and last one 4 and is giving me RSI to scroll through to bottom of the club's home page.

Usually posting pictures of girls from past reports and conquests is a good thing.

But i understand that scrolling thru 11 plus 6 plus 4 pictures may cause RSI (unless one has repetatively stroked his monkey for decades and has developed hand muscles of steel).

I can reduce each of the sections down to one picture each. But would like to get some feedback, as to which picture for each sub group.

For the section on Traps (Western trans) there are 11 pictures.... 1 being at the top and 11 at bottom: which one do you suggest I keep?

For GGs there are 6 pictures.

For Asian LBs, there are 4 pictures.

which one from each group do you suggest I keep (meaning I will delete the other pictures......unless the mods have another suggestion..... since posting pictures of girls is one of the life bloods of any Forum for Mongers).

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

Netflix offers the choice of seeing a recap or skipping the recap.  If you want to cut to the chase and just see the most recent posts then Click This Link For The Latest Posts in The Sith's Club

Currently you'll see the Anal Adventures Of Wonder Woman.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/clubs/27-chronicles-of-the-sith/&do=overview

Or alternatively for those who browse LBR via the View New Content method then just click on the link you want and you will be brought directly to thread.  Here is the link to LBR View New Content:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/discover/24/

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Netflix offers the choice of seeing a recap or skipping the recap.  If you want to cut to the chase and just see the most recent posts then Click This Link For The Latest Posts in The Sith's Club

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/clubs/27-chronicles-of-the-sith/&do=overview

Or alternatively for those who browse LBR via the View New Content method then just click on the link you want and you will be brought directly to thread.  Here is the link to LBR View New Content:

thanks Pdoggg, I'm getting the hang of the interface. It works super well, even from mobile.

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I guess people have different preferences in the way they view and react to forums. Although I am a member of only 3 forums this is the only forum that has pictures on the home page for different topics. My preference is to scroll down from the landing page and make a decision whether to have a look at a thread or mark it as read as some things may interest me and others not. Others may prefer to check the forum via new content and yet again others may only want to look at certain topics.

My comment about having a standard size was not specifically about The Sith's club but the general 'look' of the forum itself, The Sith's recent clubs just nudged me to make the comment. Some club's have large pics, some have small and some have none.

@The-Sith They are your clubs so if you want to reduce the number of pictures that is up to you as is the choice of photos of the remaining.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Wow, a stunner, must have been nice to be deep inside her!  Looks like a Bond Girl!

From the subgroup Darth Vag (Tales of GG Tang).  Will get to other subgroups later.

sithcont.jpeg

for me.....2020 Q4 was all Western Traps and Trans (it was the first real action I got since the advent of covid....i.e. 10 month dry spell).

2021 was mostly GGs like this one with some Trans too. That's the rise of Darth Vag.

2022 is now swinging back to Trans.

And the big trend for me, in addition to moving to western sources and more GG is moving away from Asians and more to Latinas and some Whites and Black's. I was almost exclusively Asian for past couple of decades but really enjoying some of the other ethnicities now. 

how about this GG........i wrote a short report about her on LBP site a while back. What I truly enjoy about moving from Asians to Latinas is the focus on the importance of the ASS that Latinas have. They realize it's importance in the entire courting process and know how to work it. This one in particular blew my mind on that front.

SmartSelect_20220115-115506_Instagram.jpg.5aab93dd4a273f1d57fd5de47546c408.jpg

• Like 1
On 3/24/2022 at 10:34 PM, sydneyjohn57 said:

I guess people have different preferences in the way they view and react to forums. Although I am a member of only 3 forums this is the only forum that has pictures on the home page for different topics. My preference is to scroll down from the landing page and make a decision whether to have a look at a thread or mark it as read as some things may interest me and others not. Others may prefer to check the forum via new content and yet again others may only want to look at certain topics.

My comment about having a standard size was not specifically about The Sith's club but the general 'look' of the forum itself, The Sith's recent clubs just nudged me to make the comment. Some club's have large pics, some have small and some have none.

@The-Sith They are your clubs so if you want to reduce the number of pictures that is up to you as is the choice of photos of the remaining.

I think you're right. I find your comment relevant. Club owners should make an agreement to resize pics that will be displayed in the home page so that they respect a width/height ratio, e. g. a PC display is 1440X900. We could cut and/or resize to make them look like a "band" in a text instead of overtaking space in the first page. I will try to resize my own pgotos accordingly. 

• Like 2