The essence of ladyboys

Woodie

I have been meaning to post this for some time.

I think that the photo of the girls in the pool used as the promo shot for the volleyball tournament on the home page, is what to me sums up ladyboys. There is a sense of fun and enjoyment in what they are doing at that time. Playing volleyball in the spirit of the game, and gets them away from what at times must be a life that they would like to take a break from.

Really disappointed that I did not get to see them live. Sure it would have been a great experience .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Woodie said:

Really disappointed that I did not get to see them live. Sure it would have been a great experience .

If things manage to get back to some type of normality by the end of this year, then I’d imagine November 2022 might well be a time for big celebrations back in Patts as guys return after an almost 3 year break by then for many.  Perhaps something special may be put on, who knows.  

The TJs girls used to be spotted the odd time on Wongamat beach playing VB in the afternoons.  

• Like 3

On 5/18/2021 at 11:01 AM, bumblebee said:

If things manage to get back to some type of normality by the end of this year, then I’d imagine November 2022 might well be a time for big celebrations back in Patts as guys return after an almost 3 year break by then for many.  Perhaps something special may be put on, who knows.  

The TJs girls used to be spotted the odd time on Wongamat beach playing VB in the afternoons.  

Can you post the specific photo please?

And yes I agree with you.....the essence of a Ladyboy is they combine the physical beauty and effervescent energy of a woman with the no nonsense party attitude of a male who just wants to have a good time and avoid nagging bitches who kill the buzz.

GGs....especially as they get older..... get more and more sour.

Ladyboys keep it girlie and fresh while being led by the small brain (which produces bad decisions and lots of fun).

All hail the small brain!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The-Sith said:

And yes I agree with you.....the essence of a Ladyboy is they combine the physical beauty and effervescent energy of a woman with the no nonsense party attitude of a male who just wants to have a good time and avoid nagging bitches who kill the buzz.

GGs....especially as they get older..... get more and more sour.

Ladyboys keep it girlie and fresh while being led by the small brain (which produces bad decisions and lots of fun).

All hail the small brain!

Think you have hit the nail on the head there The-Sith regarding the appeal of ladyboys to us who have been enlightened. 

• Like 1