Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have been catching up on forums after a few years and saw a couple of the girls that I always wanted to meet had died at a young age recently. Should there be (or already is?) somewhere that commemorates bargirls that have passed on? I'm of two minds on this, of course. I think it would be nice for them to be remembered. It would prevent people asking where their favorite 'movie star' is and dredging up bad feelings. On the other hand, maybe the nature of the work should be swept under the rug posthumously. Just a shower thought I had today.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 7:16 AM, ronery said:

I have been catching up on forums after a few years and saw a couple of the girls that I always wanted to meet had died at a young age recently. Should there be (or already is?) somewhere that commemorates bargirls that have passed on? I'm of two minds on this, of course. I think it would be nice for them to be remembered. It would prevent people asking where their favorite 'movie star' is and dredging up bad feelings. On the other hand, maybe the nature of the work should be swept under the rug posthumously. Just a shower thought I had today.

I believe the Bob's TGirls website had a section to commemorate the porn star girls who have passed on. Actually, I think it's a good idea. Personally, few things sadder than seeing some hungry monger posting a picture of a deceased girl, and asking her whereabouts.  Yes, they are sex workers, but once they pass on, it is proper to acknowlege their service on a site like this, and also cueing others to the fact that they are no longer with us. 

Good topic especially since we are approaching the Transgender Day of Remembrance(Nov 20) here in the USA.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

no offence randiuno. 2. i always find the word whores distasteful. many are sweet nice girls , some are nut jobs and some in between. some are professional courtesans, speak many languages ,spend hours in the gym , dress immaculately, have the best manners you could take them home to mother.     but it is a job as any other. i have known lawyers and investment people and share market traders, online traders  with less ethics and scruples. just an observation. and what are we ? we enjoy the service but then run them down. again no offence just an observation. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, markm said:

no offence randiuno. 2. i always find the word whores distasteful. many are sweet nice girls , some are nut jobs and some in between. some are professional courtesans, speak many languages ,spend hours in the gym , dress immaculately, have the best manners you could take them home to mother.     but it is a job as any other. i have known lawyers and investment people and share market traders, online traders  with less ethics and scruples. just an observation. and what are we ? we enjoy the service but then run them down. again no offence just an observation. 

 Well said mate :hi:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, markm said:

no offence randiuno. 2. i always find the word whores distasteful. many are sweet nice girls , some are nut jobs and some in between. some are professional courtesans, speak many languages ,spend hours in the gym , dress immaculately, have the best manners you could take them home to mother.     but it is a job as any other. i have known lawyers and investment people and share market traders, online traders  with less ethics and scruples. just an observation. and what are we ? we enjoy the service but then run them down. again no offence just an observation. 

Very well put Markm .   :drinks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, markm said:

no offence randiuno. 2. i always find the word whores distasteful. many are sweet nice girls , some are nut jobs and some in between. some are professional courtesans, speak many languages ,spend hours in the gym , dress immaculately, have the best manners you could take them home to mother.     but it is a job as any other. i have known lawyers and investment people and share market traders, online traders  with less ethics and scruples. just an observation. and what are we ? we enjoy the service but then run them down. again no offence just an observation. 

I apologize for using the word "whores".  I have been accused of not using emoji's in my messages and expecting people to understand my meaning. There was some facetiousness in the use of the word in the post, meaning...most people think of the girls as just wh****.  Anyway, please accept my apologies and I have edited the post to say "SWers" which is the preferred moniker most of my SWer friends prefer to use, when they aren't being snarky with each other or about each other.

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

We are approaching the Transgender Day of Rememberance (Nov 20), which acknowleges and raises attention to the girls who have been lost in the prior year(s). Before I became active chasing and being involved and around ladyboys and transgender girls in the States and asia, my experience with death/loss was very limited. Having spent my youth in a relatively peaceful time in America, I was not in the military and therefore hadn't experienced wartime loss, my family was pretty healthy, and therefore even my grandparents were alive for most of my adult life, and identifying as a straight guy, my experience of people dying of HIV/AiDS was nominal and distant.

However, the saddest thing for me has been the steady loss of girls that I have known who have past on.  It brings intense sadness at times, and when I make the effort to remember them, and acknowlege them during this time, tears well up in my eyes, and the grieving is retriggered.

I know this is a board mostly for enjoyment, adventure, and fun, so I will only post one picture of one girl who was special to me.

But my true introduction to the world of ladyboys/transgender girls was through an older TGirl transplant from Florida who left us years ago named TSFoxxyBrown. She was a sweetheart, and I will never forget my times with her.

Hope it's not inappropriate to post a picture, but I did want to acknowlege her among those who might appreciate the friendships we develop in the community, and what the loss of those friends can mean to each of us.

RandiUno

 

 

 

la-foxxy1-2.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RandiUno2 said:

I apologize for using the word "whores".  I have been accused of not using emoji's in my messages and expecting people to understand my meaning. There was some facetiousness in the use of the word in the post, meaning...most people think of the girls as just wh****.  Anyway, please accept my apologies and I have edited the post to say "SWers" which is the preferred moniker most of my SWer friends prefer to use, when they aren't being snarky with each other or about each other.

 

 

No problem randi. . No offence taken. Just making a point 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...