Quietguy's Music List

Quietguy

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

Voted some years by music industry officianados to be at that time, the greatest pop song ever.

Check out the version where he uses the Danish Philharmonic Orchestra for the backing. He was no spring chicken at that time either.

It was No 1 in UK when I finished school. I remember dancing with one of the girls in my year to this at a end of term party, not knowing if I would see any of my classmates again as we went out into the big wide world.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

It was No 1 in UK when I finished school. I remember dancing with one of the girls in my year to this at a end of term party, not knowing if I would see any of my classmates again as we went out into the big wide world.

Check out the one with the Danish Orchestra. The guy has GREY HAIR. My god what a change. Thank god mine is still its natural colour!. If you dont believe me, ask the hairdresser in Soi Bukhao. About 400 meters from Soi Pothole towards Tukcom. A few doors past the Black and White men's hairdressers on the left side. She does a great job.

500 baht for haircut and colour!.

1 minute ago, Quietguy said:

I don't have enough hair to colour! I get a No Zero cut in one of the Rompho barber shops for 120 baht. Sometimes an oil shave too for another 120 baht.

My hair is about the only thing I have going for me!. All the males in my family have full heads of hair. Mind you it is over 2 months since I had it done and it is showing. Look like something out of the rocky horror show. Or one of the 75 year old guys going around the supermarket with the 30 year old Fili girl!.