Bargirl Pros And Cons

Pdoggg

Was thinking about the pros and cons of being a bargirl.  One obvious negative is that sometimes you have sex with someone that you find repulsive because you really need the money.

But on the flip side it's kinda like going away to college without having to study or wake up in the morning to go to class.  You get to hang out with friends, drink, do drugs, stay out all night and hook up with lots of guys.  I also think the benefits are even greater for ladyboys than ladies.

What do ya think? 

• Like 1

I think it does depend on how much you need the cash and family needs back home ,I know with my staff they have a budget for living and buying clothing and food/rent then send the rest home .

It's way different to the girls back home ( Aus ) as most are druggies and need to pay for the habit.

Either way it has to pretty hard for the los girls to front up everyday and try and be nice to the drunk , fat, old and down right rude guys that seem to treat all working girls as a trophy or a peace of meat .

I for one have always given respect to them when they show the same, but at the end of the day / night if the chemistry is not there it's really not worth the hassle for both parties. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2019 at 2:39 AM, stoolpusher said:

peace of meat .

piece of meat Nosh?

is that an Aussie expression? reason i ask is that i once got slated on another forum by an Aussie Mod for using the exact same phrase. Mind you i got slated by him for lots of other things too!

But in reply to pdoggs original post, i guess that the difference between Thai and western thought has to be considered also. Age for example doesn't seem any big deal in Thailand

Personally i rarely think about any difference [at least mentally] between  Ladyboys and females... both are just people to me. My respect goes to the ones that work hard at what they do and gain the rewards therefore... lily comes to mind there, and in a slightly different way, Teya..

The ones i don't respect are the dregs that don't care too much and just want the money with little value being provided.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2019 at 7:15 PM, Pdoggg said:

But on the flip side it's kinda like going away to college without having to study or wake up in the morning to go to class.  You get to hang out with friends, drink, do drugs, stay out all night and hook up with lots of guys.  I also think the benefits are even greater for ladyboys than ladies.

When you put it like that it does sound attractive.

And it does remind me of my college days. Didn't go to a lot of classes. Drank a lot. Ended up with some repulsive women too.

I imagine it's probably good for a while but may start to lose it's shine after a few years.

• Like 2