Pattaya Paddy's Day Parade

Pdoggg

Happy St Paddy's Day to our Irish posters!

The parade in Pattaya begins at Alcazar's hmmmm parking lot at 3:45 which prob means 4:15 down Soi 4 then a left at Beach Road and ends at the school on 2nd Road and Pattaya Tai.

Ireland's Ambassador to Thailand (nice job if u can get it) will be leading the parade.

That night England vs Ireland in Six Nations Rugby.

:FourLeafClover: :Bug::bad::character00292:

• Like 1

I went to Maggie May Bar last night and at least managed to have a couple of Guinness and hang with guys wearing funny green hats. But when the England/Ireland rugby match started they couldn't get it on the TV for a while and most of the customers left. I tried to get one customer that was choosing the music to play Whiskey in a Jar and some Thin Lizzy. But instead he played Ricky Martin's "Livin' la Vida Loca". :blink:

I later found many of the departed Maggie May customers at Murphy's Law. But the place was so packed it wasn't worth the effort of staying.  i Rovers had two TVs on rugby and the rest on English football. So I called it quits on finding a good party near that area. I think the rugby  kind of changed the usual dynamic of the evening.

• Like 1