Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Suppose you had to wait until I was out of town .... Glad to see Miss Drama back though!!

we have to re-stock the bar while your away so you open your wallet when you return LOL. I am happy Miss Drama Queen is back - always good to see those (great) pins elegantly (!!!!) walking through the bar in 6" heels.

• 2 weeks later...

An incident took place involving a small number of Guess staff who were down in Pattaya for an event. This incident has led to the instant dismissal of 3 staff. Fah, Pern and Dar no longer work at Guess Bar.

New information has now come to light which has cleared these three of what we thought had happened. All are now re-instated at the bar and all have expressed a desire to return. It transpired that the source was someone trying to cause considerable mischief to both the bar and those girls. Seems like a lot of jealousy going around this scene at the moment.

Can't take all this drama from afar (or should that be 'a Fah'?) Time to return to my favourite drinking hole .... to check on activity in the transfer market. Enjoy yr trip khun duke007, and look fwd to meeting up later this month.

In the meantime, Wan Wow (as she is in my phone numbers) ..... very recommended!

post-456-0-46878400-1352327819_thumb.jpg

Are you still able to watch live Football on the TV? (thats if the girls will allow you of course), Theres the Aston Villa v Man United at 12-30am on Saturday night/Sunday morning, will pop in to watch it if you can

Yes they still have Premier league coverage in the bar - however its normally set on fashion tv but they can change it if you ask.