Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Hey, is there any clause re: parties and holidays voiding the Friday Night Happy Hour Special, or are we good to go??? :huh::good:

The Friday night happy hour special was only during February. Its now been replaced with new promo on select beers. Example currently its Chang Export & Singha light at 95b.

A very worthy choice and ordinarily would be up with the favourites for sure. However she just got married and has left the bar, so I don't think she will be in the running anymore.

Wow! :thumbsd: Good for Cream, but sucks for me! She is on my list!! :cray:

I have to say Cherry if she's around. If not, my second guess is Bee. She so cute!

Thanks for all the hard work Mardhi! :hi:

So, who wants to buy me a Beer Lao tonight... at the big lingerie party! :clapping:

I said "a" Beer Lao -- as in "one" -- not half a dozen!!! :D

Seriously, thanks for the generosity -- what a night! The girls looked as sexy as is humanly possible... I'm getting the horn right now just thinking about it... :spiteful:

Fascinating.

This just in: Our man JimSlim has his feet on the ground in-country -- and thus per usual isn't much on the boards -- but would like to go all in on "Gate" as his contest guess.

Jimslim has won the contest - Gate won it my just 2 barfines keeping Sammi and Fah is joint second place. I actually thought Toey would win based on her early very strong start but it was not to be and Gate surged ahead with an incredible finish towards the end of the month.

SO Jim has a 500b drink credit next time he is in town :drinks:

Man! I stopped in last night at about 2:30am to see my favorite, and there was a dozen or more hotties! Wow! Great lookin' new staff!

:good:

Keep the pics coming!!!

Met this Sammi girl everyone is raving about. She said she wants to fuck me! I know I'm so ( :money: ) han sum man!

But there was like 4 other girls I would BF first. Like a buffet of LB that Guess Bar is! :stuff:

If you haven't been lately, you gotta go!

What's the story with closing or not on the 8th, 9th and 10th?