Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Mardhi - Just two questions, has the upstairs room been cleaned up and if yes is somebody checking it is being kept clean ???????? Last time I went up there a pig sty would have been preferable and I am now hesitant to even consider a repeat until I get some positive feed-back.

Mardhi - Just two questions, has the upstairs room been cleaned up and if yes is somebody checking it is being kept clean ???????? Last time I went up there a pig sty would have been preferable and I am now hesitant to even consider a repeat until I get some positive feed-back.

How long ago are you talking? Last time I saw the rooms they are using now they looked fine, infact I'd go as far to say as excellent and certainly as good if not better than any others I have seen. However I know they have changed some of the rooms and also all the linen, towels + the cleaning lady. I have a picture somewhere I took about a month ago of one of them - but its on an another computer. Will upload it when I get to that com.

Cheers

Mardhi

Wow, the one in the bottom three pics looks great which would seem to be Joy based on the labeling. And this is "just" the service team, which sort of implies the B team, but all three of these ladyboys look great in their cheerleader outfits!. :p

The exact reverse is the case - its harder to get onto the service team than on the hostess team as they actually have to work (and often really work, aka party nights etc). They earn higher salaries than hostess staff as well.

Assuming that no bombs go off and no further natural disasters like floods occur, I think Bangkok will be heading for a busy couple of months. January has already started very well and visitor numbers are much higher than pre-Christmas levels.

Guess has continued to lift its staffing lineup and its expected to exceed 30 staff come the beginning of February. That is the highest its ever been in the bars history but still a minnow when compared to the likes of Obsession & Cascade. Couple of the new arrivals are returning former staff and a couple are switching up from Anaconda, as well as couple of completely new starters.

Lots of events & promotions are being lined up for February & March so keep watching and make sure you pencil in a couple of nights in Bangkok - its one destination you should not miss.

Anyhow - here are a few more pictures of the new red uniform.

Cheers

Mardhi

post-495-018654600 1326868806.jpg

post-495-020253000 1326868818.jpg

post-495-001668600 1326868831.jpg

post-495-081696300 1326868841.jpg

post-495-082558300 1326868856.jpg

post-495-025070600 1326868883.jpg

post-495-006110400 1326868898.jpg

post-495-083342100 1326868912.jpg

post-495-019311700 1326868924.jpg

Another two new staff in Guess Bar are the two with the yellow & gold bikinis on. No idea why they were wearing that combo but as the beers were flowing I never gave it a second thought LOL. The one on the right is called TOEY (same as Toey in Pattaya) and no idea of the name of the girl on the left.

The pic was taken at the Anaconda party night, but as I say both are Guess staff and now back in Bangkok.

post-495-076936400 1327829542.jpg

• Upvote 1