Slow season

This being my favorite ladyboy info  site, Am I imagining it or looking in the wrong spot for unread content all posts seem to have dropped right off this time of year . Any one else think the same , Your thoughts please Guys  .

It could be just me thinking this.

Living in Pattaya and doing some traveling to Bangkok and the Philippines...I love the low season....the 2 week millionires are no where to be fond.   The ladies are hungry and love us local guys...Jasmine is even on TF looking for customers...I love it!  Hawk

• Upvote 1

The forum has been slow and the Northern Hemisphere summer exacerbates the quietness as many posters are out and about.

BB and I are both busy with other things so we havent been promoting LBR online the way we used to before.

We both used to spend lots of time in Pattaya but it's possible neither of us will never set foot in Sin City again. So neither of us is doing any personal promotion anymore either.

Guys move out of our scene for various reasons and they aren't being replaced with new blood so the forum is less active.

Perhaps the fundamental problem is that many guys enjoy forums wit lots of conflict and the more vicious the better. So LBR is just too dull for lots of guys.

So we're letting the forum fall to its natural level of activity without efforts by us to prime the pump. If guys find LBR interesting then they will read here and post here. If not then we will become even more innactive.

It is possible though that your settings might be off and certain subforums don't show up in View New Content. Here are the settings I recommend. With super busy forums you may want to filter out sub forums you don't enjoy but I don't recommend that for low activity forums like LBR. 

Screenshot_2017-07-06-11-16-14.png

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/discover/

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/discover/24/

For those of you who enjoy the LBR style, keep reading and posting.  As long as it's not a big hassle for us to run, we'll keep things going. The only real hassle for us is conflict in which mod decisions will make people unhappy but the flip side is that conflict makes a forum interesting.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Mr. P for clearing that up ,I understand now I still like to look every day and I suppose most users of this fine forum tend to be more active the closer to travel times . LBR has helped Zaza Massage so much and am very great full of that ,I find the other main forum seams to attract a lot of negative posters but LBR is still my fav .

thanks guys.

SP.  

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Just got back from  8 days in Pattaya.

Don't want to put a downer on it but wow was it quiet!.

I had company so that side was catered for!!!!, but out on the streets it was desert city. How the girls in the bars make a living is beyond me.

Spoke to a couple of guys,one being a Frenchman who had a bar/restaurant in Soi 6. Man was he grumpy!!

After I got more than a few grunts out of him he went on to say the place was stuffed!. Could not afford to keep his place going.

He wanted out and soon. Said he was going to Sth Korea. Perhaps he has not heard of Trump and his sparring partner?.

Funnily enough the other guy was French also. Had a hair salon / massage shop. Think I was the only customer he had all day.

200b with a 100b tip. He even took me to a furniture store so I could buy a mattress topper. My LB's bed was lousy!.

Anyway you get the drift. It was quiet.

They are all hoping it picks up soon otherwise it does not look good for the locals.Whether the Govt restrictions are hurting I do not know, but a girl I talked to said she was scared to take a guy to her room in case he was undercover. Already been fleeced by police who stopped her on her motorbike and got some money off her.

My observations on the visitors that were there. Home countries in ranking would be, probably in equal numbers, Russian,Chinese, and Indians. The expats from the old empire seem to be diminishing. British a few,Australian,Kiwis, are few and far between.

Still worth a visit but in Dec-March when the weather is better. Think I will be there!.

• Like 1

Just as an add on.

My LB and I noticed the advertising billboards on some of the baht buses for the Electric Blue A Gogo.

50 Beautiful girls and some ugly ones!!!!!!.

That tickled our fancy so we went to check it out. Was ok. Some good looking ones and some not so good. Would not call them ugly, but any port in a storm!!!!!!.

Will stick with my LB though.(excuse the pun)!.