Fist Time in the Philippines

strocube

Made it to my place in Cebu. It's lovely, and the the hostess is a real sweetheart. 

Think i might to do a GG this evening. Found her on Craigslist. She likes anal and she also likes playing with other girls.

The thing is, I'm feeling a bit out of sorts with allergies and a bit of an upset stomach. Wanna be feeling my best if I'm gonna have a bit of fun with a hot working girl.

Calls herself Jaz and she's promising all kinds of fun. 3K short time and 5K overnight. 

Jas new shoes 3143.jpg

breasts.jpg

• Upvote 2

The adventure begins Stro! :yahoo:

Curious, does your condo have a bumsquirt?

That girl is hot for sure :party0011: but her asking price is way out of line for Cebu. 

But hey, you only live once and you don't have a long holiday.

Btw, if you make it to Mango Square, it is doubtful that any of the ladyboys there will turn down 700 Piso for shortime and then if you are happy you can give her 1000 and she will be pleased. Under promise and over deliver.  I suggest just announcing what you will pay as asking leads to an awkward negotiation. Just sit at an outdoor table that has freelancers. Since there are no "lady drinks" it's not very expensive to let your whole table drink up and have a good time. I found the gogo bars anound a 5 minute walk from Mango Square to be extremely disapointing though.

Mango Square doesn't seem popular withe the guys on LBR but I just never felt comfortable with the online stuff. I know online is most probably better but it's just not my style.

Ok, so did not do the deed with the girl. I lagged and when I tried to close the deal, she was busy. 

Undeterred, I went to Ayal Mall and sat outside Bo's Coffee. Did not see anyone who caught my eye. So i hit up this ladyboy from Craigslist. The pics are of Yurie, the ladyboy I shagged tonight. Had a very satisfying session. We agreed on 2K, but she hit m me up for more after. Being recntly shagged nod a hopeless pushover, I relented and gave her another $400. I'm sure I spent way too much, but whatever. 

While I was waiting for her to show up, I saw another totally hot ladyboy. Chated her up and got her number. Will hit her up tomorrow, I think.

Aside from the recent ladyboy shagging, I got my phone working with a local SIM card, and picked a few thing I forgot to pack, like shorts and underwear , d'oh! 

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

• Upvote 2

Damn, you guys, wish I were younger just so I could fuck more. Only good for one pop a day anymore. Sometimes two, on a good day. Guess I shouldn't complain. Not doing too bad for a man of my years (57).  

Few things: not big on the food here, especially compared to Thailand, where they have such a vibrant culinary scene and culture. A lot of fried crap with sugar and garlic, yuck. Not a lot of fruits and vegetables. For a tropical country, that's just inexcusable. The people seem very freindly, and the place seems pretty safe. Love the ladyboys here without the huge fake tits, yay!! Though, I have to say, I think overall, I find the Thais more physically attractive (except for the fake tits). Some of those angelic thai faces just take my breath away. 

11 hours ago, strocube said:

May have a look at Mango Square tomorrow. 

Mango Square gets going late. I wouldn't arrive before 10:30 PM. Prime time is later, maybe around 12:30 AM and perhaps later on the weekends.

Mango Square also has some food stalls that are pretty good. And San Miguel Lite is a local beer so quite inexpensive or if you want a real buzz you can go the Red Horse route, ordering quart bottles for your table and ask for ice and lots of paper cups.

What's also nice about Cebu is that taxis are quite cheap with generally cheerful honest cabdrivers.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, PD, the taxi drivers have been pretty cool. I enjoy riding around in taxis.

Going to Lapu, Lapu today for diving. 

Had an amazing session last night with a hot ladyboy named Denson. Met her at the world famous Bo's Coffee at Ayala Mall.

Might be setting up a threesome with her and one of her epically hot friends.

• Upvote 1

Right, so I'm shagged out. Went diving today, and I'm exhausted from that and from all the running around and fucking of the last two days. I'm also still jet lagged and dealing with cannabis withdrawals. Nothing too crazy, but definitely feeling it. 

Having a quite evening alone tonight. Tomorrow I move to a new place. Will see what awaits tomorrow. So many choices . . .

IMG_1643.PNG

IMG_1635.PNG

IMG_1630.PNG

• Upvote 3

Just some observations about some of the psychological dynamics that seem to me to be at play between us and the ladyboys we so love. A little consideration goes a long way. The little cutie I was last with texted me to say how much she appreciated our dinner date before the fuck fest. She seemed delighted to be seen in public with me. I guess, like anyone, they get validation from being admired and respected.

I realize there are economic dimensions to all of this business, but I also appreciate all the attention I am getting. I am not a hideous troll by any means, but what a difference from the US. There I am . . . less than nothing, here I'm damn near a rock star. I suppose, besides the sex, that's the big draw for so many of us. 

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but I have some time till my taxi arrives to take me to my next place . . .

• Upvote 1

Think I may see about doing a livaboard dive trip for a few days. The diving I did here locally was fun, but I know there are MUCH better dive sites farther out. 

As an aside, the food here SUCKS. It's a major struggle to find anything I can stomach. That may be down to the cannabis withdrawals, but, man, Thailand is orders of magnitude superior in terms of food. Everything here seems to be smothered in syrup, fried and doused in garlic, barf! There's that, and a bunch of synthetic corporate shite. Hard to find any decent fruits and vegetables. Not a green mango in sight, damn it! This I find hard to understand.

View from the balcony of my current place. This is in the Mactan area of Lapu, Lapu. A bit off the beaten path, but quiet and surrounded by ocean.

This is another airbnb. Amisa Residences. Around $40 per night, if I remember correctly. 

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

Just had an encounter with an asshole taxi driver. The bastard kept asking me something I did not understand. Then he asks, "How much you pay?" I replied, "I'll pay you what it says on your meter." "If that will not work for you, I'll get another taxi." Fine, off we go. Then the dude starts acting like he does not know where he is going. So I call the host at the place I was going to and put her in the phone with him. That seemed to sort him out. But then we get to the destination and he starts with some bullshit about payment. I said again, "I'm paying you what it says on your meter." I did that and got the fuck out. He was not pleased. Too bad.