Forum is quiet

SiamSam

It was quiet until you shattered the peace and serenity with that last message. Got me ALL fired up now you damn heathen Cnuck!

Don't you know that good Christians cannot operate any electrical devices between sundown and sunup the week before Xmas? And that if Jesus comes out of his hole and sees his shadow there will be 17 more weeks of winter?....

....woops. Someone just explained that's actually a misnomer.

Um, same to you bud. It was great getting to see you this year, hope to see more of you next year.

It was quiet until you shattered the peace and serenity with that last message. Got me ALL fired up now you damn heathen Cnuck!

Don't you know that good Christians cannot operate any electrical devices between sundown and sunup the week before Xmas? And that if Jesus comes out of his hole and sees his shadow there will be 17 more weeks of winter?....

....woops. Someone just explained that's actually a misnomer.

Um, same to you bud. It was great getting to see you this year, hope to see more of you next year.

deepthroad u mean i am not a good christian,all this week i was uploading all

those sexy & non sexy pics (people & people),but i am sure that the big guy up

there will forgive me,he knows that i did it for a good cause...for all those

sinners in this forum :pardon:

It's been quiet around here lately. I suppose it's due to the holidays soon to start.

To all of the board members I've had the privilege to meet and those of you I've yet to meet, I wish you all a very HAPPY & SAFE holiday and one helluva HAPPY & HEALTHY 2012. :hi:

Keep your stick on the ice. :drinks:

SiamSam

Siamsam,my friend

Merry Christmas to you and a very Happy new year

......especially Lefty. Those beefy Slavic guys can get all torqued up over the slightest little thing.

Speaking of whom, where is the damn bruiser when you need him? We need a bouncer/Sergeant At Arms/enforcer for the GOTC and he ups and disappears. Anyone heard from him lately?

May have to enlist Alaskan Bear to work the door in his absence.

Thanks for all the great pics Panicos.

If you wanna see more of me I can send you pix. But please don't tell Lefty or Big Tel. They're the possessive and jealous types, especially Lefty. Those beefy Slavic guys can get all torqued up over the slightest little thing.

Lefty is slavic?.....sheesh,i never noticed those high cheekbones....Big Tel is never slavic...he's a true Celt methinx....happy xmas and joyful prosperous and perversion filled new year to all the members=wtp

Lefty is slavic?.....sheesh,i never noticed those high cheekbones....Big Tel is never slavic...he's a true Celt methinx....happy xmas and joyful prosperous and perversion filled new year to all the members=wtp

Your spot on there Williethepimp :D . Sam I don't need Pics as your image is forever ingrained in my Heart :db:

Merry Christmas everyone & have a fantastic New Year

:friends: