The Bullshit...

bumblebee

I was going through my old emails the other day and I stumbled upon this one from 2005 and it brought a smile to my face.  I was quite newish to the whole p4p thing back then but any sane guy could see this was BS or so I like to think.   But no doubt some guys believe this type of stuff, they hear what they want to and read into it whatever way suits them.  No doubt some of you have even got the old "miss you too mutt" from girls you have only corresponded to online.

She was a GG by the way, damn hot, married and the husband was young (prob late 20s, European with his own property business) and I only spent ...........an hour with her.  

Enjoy!

How are you ? I miss you so much. And you do you miss me ??? I would like to tell you know something “ I am warm when I stayed with you although short time” I am very nice feeling with you.

Thank you so much that you take good care me. You take me warm and happiness, that I don’t want to far away you..I would like to beside you always.

I don’t know how your feeling…don’t know what do you think…like me or not !! But I am happy to stayed with you.  I have I stay in your good mind. You know you’re very lovely man. You make me many lady crazy….and me too

Please Please don’t forget me. I will not forget you..You’re always in my memoirs. I hope I will see you again one day.

Miss you and love.

Take care of yourself

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, SiamSam said:

1000baht 12 years ago for a ST is a handsome sum even if she had a killer bod. But then again your home currency 12 years ago was probably in better shape. 

I was working in Bkk at the time and was on the school holiday, so money was not really an issue.  I had seen her round and she was one I just had to get my hands on.  

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Thank you so much that you take good care me. You take me warm and happiness, that I don’t want to far away you..I would like to beside you always.

I found this part particularly amusing. I reckon many of you have heard similar sentiments after an encounter and laughed it off, but no doubt others believe it and get caught on the sponsor hook.  This is a married woman after all, wanting to stay with a guy "always" after less than 60 mins. 514.gif

Only in SE Asia.

32 minutes ago, alaskanbear said:

:crazy: we all have had them. Siam remember the girl i met on the baht bus when we were on our way to a party. that was a hot little GG . she love me to much

She love your baht only AB,  fact of life I am afraid and it happens to us all until we get wise to it .. but it does not stop some of us doing it again and again...including me :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, alaskanbear said:

:crazy: we all have had them. Siam remember the girl i met on the baht bus when we were on our way to a party. that was a hot little GG . she love me to much .

Yes I remember her well. Wasn't she the only GG working at Pook's on soi 6? If so, she was indeed quite a little yummy-honey. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

She love your baht only AB,  fact of life I am afraid and it happens to us all until we get wise to it .. but it does not stop some of us doing it again and again...including me :biggrin:

Come on Dukie you trying to tell me you havent learned yet?!?!?!

The book BANGKOK PRIVATE EYE should be required reading.  Even then, guys would still get suckered.....

A smart man learns by others mistakes.

A dumb man does NOT learn from his mistakes but.....

A VERY smart man learns from OTHERS mistakes.....

• Upvote 1

I've had a few that have told me they loved me or love me so mutch. The funniest occurrence came 20 minutes after barfining a girl from Cascades in Nana Plaza.  Just as we walked out the door to head to the alco-carts with a wingman she dropped that on me. I spent the first few drinks with her at the alco cart educating her how it was impossible to love someone that quick. It was later that I found she had a long time boyfriend before going back to Cascade to work again.  So I'm guessing she was out to get the next one the best way she knew how.

These bar girls are also quite competitive with their co-workers. They compete with them over who has the most boyfriends to the most expensive handbags.  I remember one LB I knew quite well who bought an expensive gold necklace with her own money. When I was at her bar a colleague of hers complimented me on buying her the necklace saying how good man I was.  I went along with it so she wouldn't lose face.  I've also been with ones who wanted more money because they said I paid such and such more.  I corrected them telling I pay everyone the same sweety.  

Boyfriends and sponsors are badges of honor for them. Just another money stream for them.  They are likely to say anything that will foster those revenues.  In recent years when they refer to me as boyfriend I'm quick to remind them I'm customer, if I your boyfriend I don't pay you.  That usually halts that talk. One quickly replied "number #1 customer when I said that.

• Upvote 3

As long as you don't take it serious its all good fun and normally when you give a bit of romantic tongue in cheek banter back they love it too .

I see she refers to you making her warm when she stays with you more than once I hope it is your cuddles that give her the warm feeling and you didn't "pee pee bed "

• Upvote 1