Confused Russians Fight With Ladyboys At South Pattaya Hotel

pdogg

A touch too much vodka perhaps? :drinks:

Here's the story:

Two Russian men were assaulted after they realized they had taken two men back to their rooms for some late night fun, 
instead of two women. 

Mr. Nikita Varenenkov aged 22 and Mr. Mickail Samokni aged 23 reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station and was 
accompanied by two transsexuals who are alleged to have attacked the two Russian Tourists who demanded they repay 1,000 
Baht each which had been paid to them for sexual services, with the assumption they were female in gender. 

As soon as they realized this was not the case, a verbal altercation soon turned physical as the two transsexuals,
Mr. Apichart aged 22 a Laos national and Khun Wittaya aged 23, refused to refund the men. 

At the Police Station evidence of injuries sustained by both parties were examined by Police who ordered everyone to the 
Hospital to deal with the injuries sustained. 

Investigations into the case are ongoing at this time with no charges brought against either party for now. 

And the photos - perhaps you may recognize the lbs if you're a Pattaya regular.

09_12_54_1_3.jpg

09_12_54_1_2.jpg

09_12_54_1_6.jpg

09_12_54_1_4.jpg

09_12_54_1_5.jpg

• Upvote 2

Did this happen in day time on the beach. Surly the 2 guys were not walking around in beach clothing during the night, whatever next. :p

Hold on, you're the bloke who buys his clothes out of that poxy fuckin' street market at the end of Soi Buckhow :crazy::friends:

They look like a couple of little cuties don't they... The two ladyboys that is.

Anyway, maybe your post should have read, "Fuckin' young Ruskies knicking our talent, whatever next"!

Looks like no one got hurt, all's well that ends well eh'.

Looks like one of the boys is nursing a knot on the side of his head.... Wait till they get home & this is splashed all over their friends Facebook pages :rolleyes: ...may have to prove their Putin-like macho cred several times over again.

In 10-15 years future LBR forum members....

Stupid bastards should NOT have made a big deal about 1k baht each. Anyone going to Pattaya or spending anymore than 1 day there would be aware of the existence of ladyboys. It's only like the highest density lb population on the planet. Don't show your ignorance by admitting you got fooled. Consider the 1k to be a small payment for a lesson learned and go on with your vodka slurping, potato chomping life Russkie boys,

Surly the 2 guys were not walking around in beach clothing during the night, whatever next. :p

I always get a laugh when I see Russians prancing about with their shirts off on Walking Street at night .

Still given that most dress in 1980's style attire maybe this is the better option :rolleyes:

Looks like one of the boys is nursing a knot on the side of his head.... Wait till they get home & this is splashed all over their friends Facebook pages :rolleyes: ...may have to prove their Putin-like macho cred several times over again.

In 10-15 years future LBR forum members....

555, that last line made me laugh. :D

I did notice that little bit of nursing going on the side of the Ruskkie youth's head, but I didn't figure it was particually note worthy, especially for a 'news story'.

I hope it was a stilleto heel, if it was, I bet it stung a bit! :girl_devil: