Threesomes

Pdoggg

Do you like one on one sex or do you prefer threesomes?

For those who have threesomes how do you go about setting up a successful threesome getting the action you want?

Donald Trump suggests that all guys have threesomes.

"Haven't we all," Trump added about men having threesomes, "are we babies?"

Have you had  a a threesome? Planning on having one? Not interested?

6 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Dont mention any names Duke.  I dont want that image burned into my brain and have those girls soiled for life!!!  I will get there before you so I will leave MY mark.  LOL!!

When I said quartet I should have said quintet :biggrin:

Lita's girls are so lovely imho that it will be very hard to take only take one, the bar will be getting a fair share of my custom me thinks

Have fun Archie :drinks:

I spent the latter part of my GG tenure trying desperately to arrange one.  I managed to get 3 of them and none were easy.  One of those was a repeat of the one before.  I had a freaky ex-girl friend who was quite game, but we could never find the one her certain specs although we tried with a couple and probably creeped them out.  

When I gravitated to LB's I had that same desire.  The first one I had was with a couple of freelancers.  The one who left after STstole my camera and the one who stayed LT phone.  Made me reluctant to try that for a few years.  Had the very occasional one, but one girl would end up carrying the work load while the other was a pedestrian pretty much.  Laid off them for awhile until the urge was there with a tandem I thought may be good. Knocked back a heap of offers including the ones in passing when leaving Cascade with a selection and another one campaigning holding up the peace sign and pointing at me and the one I had already bar fined.  Right I'm just going to pay your barfine and hope for the best.  

The sporadic ones I've had in the last 2 years have never been planned ahead.  they just came about in the bar. However I discussed how I wanted it to go down with both girls.  As a result I've had a good result in those 6 or 7.

My most recent was in August on my maiden trip to Baby Boom.  I liked this newbie *Natty) but she knew zero English. I employed a colleague (Nokyung) of hers with a couple of ladydrinks.  Nokyung was so helpful in the bar with Natty that I decided take them both. I was able to communicate to both with great detail what my expectations were, payment, how long, photos, etc. It was fantastic. Fucked them both in the evening and the morning. Took four loads to the chops which was a first for me. 

The action they provided in the bar together was a good indicator what it may be like in the room.

IMG_3635.JPG

Adds a thrill walking home with two gorgeous and enthusiastic LB's. One on each arm until that stairway to heaven.

IMG_3671.JPG

Photos before the session are a big part of the foreplay for me. I like to throw in a prop or two and make it fun for them.  

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3765.JPG

IMG_3788.JPG

Enjoyed soem nice solo time with each of them.  Turned the free one into my photography assistant.

IMG_3917.JPG

I enjoy showing with ladyboys and two is even better although not enough room here.

IMG_3947.JPG

I would be tempted to repeat with this combo or either one of them and another girl.  It should be said that one is usually enough for me.  Recent 3-somes have been good to great, I attribute that to having a better feel for the right tandem and learning how to orchestrate them in the room better than my first attempts.  I think a foursome would be just greedy or a waste.

• Upvote 3

Hmm, we'll tried one last trip with 2 old friends ,  and unfortunately  did not live up to expectations ,  but my fault in retrospect  for having it, at their place (they are room mates) anyways when I showed  up late afternoon they had both just, woken up and had no make up on and we're wearing sweat pants , which kind of put a damper on the whole thing as it was a big, turn off for me ,  as I, expected to see them looking, as good as they, do in the bar ,  but, I, also didn't  tell them to make sure to get all dolled up either  ,  like I, said newbie  error on my part  with try again this trip with more knowledge  of what to agree on beforehand

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2016 at 3:58 PM, ArchieBunker said:

Not that I am an expert but I would think the more you plan these things the less likely they will come off positive.  The unexpected threeway will probably be your best bet.  I think its alwys a good idea to pick one and have that one pick the third.....

From my limited experience with 3-some that has been the case. In the early going when I searched them out they didn't pan out as good as I thought they may have.  Kind of steered me away from the desire, an then the unexpected ones occurred and were for the most part fantastic.  

This one in Patong came about unexpectedly in Phuket after bars closed.  The agreement was to take them both LT, but after giving Rung a good hard fucking while Bella took photos, Rung wanted to leave.  I was pretty annoyed at the time, and maybe just miscommunication on my part. So I was happy to cut her loose with half pay.  Waking up with Bella the next morning more than made up for it.  We didn't actually get too much 3-way play outside of a few suggestive photos.  Waking up early and having a session with Bella, before sleeping a few hours more to do it all again.  Rung was a good lay and all, but her exit plan detracted from my expectation of the 3-some experience.  Bella really salvaged the Lt time end of it with a delicious performance.

Siilcone free Bella

2.jpg

Rung

3.jpg

The stage is set.

99.jpg

999.jpg

12248770_1718835091679546_1879087564_n (1).jpg

rb.jpg

rb8.jpg

Folding Rung in half for half the job. 

rf.jpg