GOTC II - Feb. 3 2012 8pm - Pook Soi 6 upstairs bar

deepthroat

will you be in attendance this year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. will you be able to attend?

Ok guys, thanks for all the interest and support. Final details have been decided upon so here's the poop:

What: 2nd ANNUAL GOTC ("Gathering Of The Clan")

When: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 3, 2012 - 8PM until LATE

Where: POOK BAR SOI 6 in the private upstairs bar (same location as last year).

Your sponsors: Alaskan Bear, Deepthroat, Rocket J. Squirrel, and Siam Sam.

Your hosts: Alaskan Bear and Deepthroat (Rocky and Siam Sam are sadly unable to attend the festivities this year).

Food, fun, ladyboys, and a SHITLOAD of board members from the various Ladyboy Forums will all be attendance.

Price: Nothing. Zip. Nada. Just bring money for drinks and ladydrinks.

Please pass the word. All forum members and their friends are welcome.

Additional surprises and details to be announced as they are confirmed.

Just for grins, we'll make this a poll and see how many might be in attendance from this forum.

Actually, I didn't know you were interested in sponsoring the GOTC. I believe you sponsored the P-POP (Pattaya Perverts Other Party) last year at Famous that coincided with my birthday (January 30) but I think the original sponsors of GOTC were and remain Siam Sam, Alaskan Bear, Rocket J Squirrel and myself.

I think you, AB, Dicko, ElHefe and I were the sponsors of the PPOP last year - see thread here:

We may have an opening for the sponsorship of the GOTC this year though, let's check with Siam Sam and see whether he's had any conversation with Rocky regarding his involvement this year....

P.S. - so far, there are more people from this forum planning to attend GOTC II than from all the other LB forums combined!

deepthroat, pls do not forget my little birthday cake (1 candle)to wait for me at the party.Remenber its my birthday also...i arrive on the 3rd, so no time to order it for the party.

Believe me i am so excited to be back in los ,and to be with my friends again.

I REALLY NEED that holiday...i have been so busy working this year on different locations all over europe and middle east that now i realise how tired i am...see you soon :hi:

I will certainly try to remember, but with so many details to attend to it's impossible to promise. I don't want to let you down but I remember how crazy things were last year with all the last minute details....

Alaskan Bear, can you try to remind me about this also?

I will certainly try to remember, but with so many details to attend to it's impossible to promise. I don't want to let you down but I remember how crazy things were last year with all the last minute details....

Alaskan Bear, can you try to remind me about this also?

DT,dont worry about it,i know that you have so many things to attend,so pls

attent to those first,more important IS the success OF the party.

i will be very happy to be with all of you there,and that for me is the best birthday cake...see you soon my friend :drinks:

BREAKING NEWS! THIS JUST IN!

Our "silent partner" in sponsorship "Rocket J Squirrel" is now set to be in attendance this year!

Last year, he was unable to attend due to last minute changes, but still kicked in to cover the costs, and this year it was looking like a repeat.

But no, the clouds have parted, the Gods have spoken, and our formerly *absent* partner will actually be in attendance this year!

Now if only Sam could attend, we'd have all 4 sponsors of the event in attendance. *sigh*

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, anyone got any last minute ideas on how to make this little shindig extra special?

I'll be leaving in 5 days, but I'll be regularly checking posts once I land in Patts. Any suggestions at this point are welcome, although knowing you lot most will be impossible or impractical. But toss them in here anyway, let's see what we can do to really make this event special!

i spoke with ss wishing him the best,and also i asked him if he would show up

but he is really very sad that he cannot make it,he wishes everybody the best

and he is looking forward for the next 2013 GOTC party.

I am sure that the best present for him is the success of this GOTC.

I told him that everybody there will raise their boozing glasses and drink to

his health. :drinks:

p.s I will