How Many Beers b4 They All Look Good?

bumblebee

It happens in farangland and of course it is the same in Los. You enter a bar and nothing really catches your eye. But hey, after a number of drinks things begin to change and for want of a better expression, they all begin to look good. So for you drinkers reading, how many do you have to down before they all become potential 10s?

Tales from Sunee are inevitable.

For me it is usually about after the fifth Jack and Coke. After the 10th Jack and Coke I will even watch a soccer match.

No doubt some repressed desire for men in shorts dude.Unlike you and perhaps others here i tend to get straighter as the night progresses.One night in la Bamba i was finding that Annie more and more desirable with each shot.Then i got a blast of her som tam breath and total buzz kill. 

The eternal dilemma....since the roman orgies..."vino veritas" is offuscating your senses or opening the third eye?

The Esthetic is only perceived as "kalos kai agatos" as greeks used to think. 

"Beauty is good"...in this sense i am happy to drink till the loss of judgment...pure esthetic...that cannot be bad..if it is good

Sex and alcohol do mix for me. Anymore than a couple of drinks and sex is not happening. I don't like getting drunk, and drunk fucking is no fun for me anyway.

Now weed is a different story. Nothing better than a good weed enhanced fuck session.

Alcohal is a great Chemistry builder for me more than anything.  I'll often sacrifice some looks for good dialogue and some frisky play in the bar. I know when my judgement is impaired when I start focusing on my next drink rather than ladyboys.  Hate it when my priorities go south.

• Upvote 1