16th November Anaconda

mardhi

Noon is holding her birthday party this year at Anaconda rather than Guess and will be laying on plenty of food and I believe has some kind of band lined up. Its entirely up to her how she does it and I am not privy to exactly what she lined up. However I know for a fact that she detests the 1000b/500b/100b money belt things so you wont be seeing one of those around her neck (and nor at any other Anaconda parties).

The fun will be starting after 9pm and more likely knowing her, more like 10pm onwards.

• Upvote 1

However I know for a fact that she detests the 1000b/500b/100b money belt things so you wont be seeing one of those around her neck (and nor at any other Anaconda parties).

Should be another great Anaconda party! :yahoo:

Though it would be hard to top Kliome's Bday Bash. :drinks:

The lack of money belts is avery customer friendly policy but Noon is a class act so that's to be expected. Another customer friendly policy is the laminated menus with the drink prices clearly stated.

Actually, the money belts don't bother me too much. If I know the girl I give her 100 baht and if I don't know her I give 20 baht. But obviously no money belt is better.

I should have guessed - Noon has lined up an Issan Music band so if you like watching LB's going ballistic on the dance poles come along for what should turn out to be a very enjoyable night. As always, partners are always made very welcome at the bar so bring along a squeeze and she will have a great night as well with the music on offer.