Is this a particularly slow high season?

globetrotter

In Bangkok its very slow in the LB scene ..or ir seems like it to me and i was in BKK for 10 days up to the 2nd Jan.

.Obsessions has taken a bad hit due to the other LB bars upstairs. But they are all slow IMO even thought its spread around more. Was chatting to TT Chang and reminded him that same time last year was standing room only in this famous bar... LBs that usually only look at Japanese were coming on to me and that never happens in this place

DC10 policy of dragging Asian customers in by force is crazy and its going to end in tears soon... the policy is that any timid looking Asian customer is grabbed and pulled by force ... i still cant believe the NEP managementt has not stopped this ( funny thought is when you are not subject to it)

• Upvote 1

In Bangkok its very slow in the LB scene ..or ir seems like it to me and i was in BKK for 10 days up to the 2nd Jan.

.Obsessions has taken a bad hit due to the other LB bars upstairs. But thet are all slow IMO

DC10 policy of dragging Asian customers in by force is crazy and its going to end in tears soon... the policy is that any timid looking Asian customer is grabbed and pulled by force ... i still cant believe the NEP managementt has not stopped this ( funny thought is when you are not subject to it)

Not surprised they don't try that shit on whitey, would be dead in the water in a nano

I for one found it to be very quiet, particularly in Nana. 2 nights in the bars with TTC and TOMCAT  were proof enough. no one in cascades or  the new bar ?? forget the name. Pattaya was the same with most LB bars i visited  with hardly any customes. On bright side the Lbs were very happy with 1000 st. Bangkok 1500

• Upvote 3

The season is slow. I  was in Pattaya over Christmas, and the only bar I was in where there was any action was Nidja bar on Soi Bukaho. Wear a loose shirt if you go inside the bar so as to conceal your cock while you receive a hand job. The tarts are polite and forthecoming, and tha beer only 60 baht a bottle. I will be back in pattaya next week, so maybe see you there, :party0011::yahoo:

• Upvote 1