For Postop Lovers

rxpharm

A reliable source has informed me that Voodoo Bar in NEP has sent the remainder of their gg staff packing and replaced them with postop lbs. Apparently the good looking ggs have left for greener pastures (like Soi Cowboy). The remaining below average looking ggs have not been good for business.

The thinking is that the better looking postop lbs will bring in more customers. Time will tell if this strategy will work. Other bars who seem to be following this new trend - G Spot, Hollywood and Lollipop.

• Upvote 2

Great intel RX! :clapping:

So would this make Voodoo the first Thailand all pot-op bar?

Or was there something once in Patpong?

PDogg, I think you are correct - this may be the first all postop bar, at least in Bangkok. In Patpong King's Corner is still a mix of postops and ggs, while King's Castle 3 is a mix of preops and postops.

I am not sure about other places in Thailand as some of the small bars may have all postops and no one knows about it.

BodySurfer, good to know there is at least one other post-op fan here! Keep in mind they are trying to "pass" as ggs, so they may not admit it, and of course the mamasan will deny it as well. You probably can break the ice if you tell them you like ladyboy with operation and don't ask them directly right away.

One of the wonders of life is there are always more fans than some think.

Goodness, I remember the notion of a boy looking and dressing like a girl to be outrageous and totally beyond anything I could ever accept let alone embrace. Hahahaha, what the hell happened to me?!!? I lost my way after meeting Lefty and PDogg. The rest is a devious, dark, yet delightful ride indeed. :)

Shar said she might visit us in November while we are in town. How are you with a Kojak clam?? :rolleyes:

bb,why dont you ask your friend to pay us a visit on the 3rd of febr.in the gotc party...i love to meet her...all expences paid ofcourse,if i remember she stays at phuket :air_kiss: for her

bb,why dont you ask your friend to pay us a visit on the 3rd of febr.in the gotc party...i love to meet her...all expences paid ofcourse,if i remember she stays at phuket :air_kiss: for her

She is mostly at home in Bkk these days Panicos. She told me to call her when I get back and she might drop down for a visit. Not sure where she will be come Feb. I can mention the party to her when/if I meet her. :hi:

• 2 weeks later...

Lollipop Bar has had post ops for years and its still mixed the other day.

PlaySkool Bar is another one that has between two and four a night working. The most attractive one has left after she could stand the boredom and aching legs after one week. In fact the Outside bar area is a meeting place that some BMs use to meet certain postie friends but discretion is required as the Mamasan wants the secret kept a secret . the Mamasan here has a very good name and all the staff have no problems here

The other night at the bar i let my postie friend buy drinks outside for her friends. They were coming out of the woodwork and was a bad move as the bill was enormous , but in did get to view some real PO stunners from other bars and non workers... so perhaps it was worth it.

• Upvote 1

the post opp verses gg debate has been playing in my head for almost 10 yrs now since my first trip

the one and only time i had the experance of a post opp wasnt the best time i ever had , made the mistake of going down on her for a licking out ( her auto lube wasnt working ) durring the time i was licking like a puppy dog she answered the phone was chattting to a freind sort of saying had a busy day ,at that point i thought bloddy hell how many cocks been in this dry hole today and stopped

Shar said she might visit us in November while we are in town. How are you with a Kojak clam?? :rolleyes:

bb,can you ask Shar to visit us in febr? I love to taste a Kojac clam : :hot:

p.s if she comes pls tell her about my offer

to come in febr.