"It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This."

bumblebee

So on what occasions while in Los or other parts so SE Asia do you say this to yourself or even to a friend. For me when in Pattaya it is coming back along Beach Road in the early evening after a good afternoon out Naklua way. Sometimes I stop off for some delicious fried chicken on Pattaya Klang but by the time I am passing Royal Garden the sun is low in the sky and I have a rasping thirst on me and not a care in the world except getting my ass settled in my favourite chair in the PBG and doing something about said thirst with the help of a cold pint or 3 of Tiger.

"It doesn't get much better than this."

I know I nearly sang it the first time I walked across the road from the Nana Hotel and entered Nana Entertainment Plaza. My first stop in the sea of madness was the Woodstock Inn (now sadly gone) just for a quiet couple or four beers and a game or two of pool before heading for an evening of mongering.

Now sadly I find myself saying that as I sit on my back step and watch the sun dip below the horizon here in France...god I miss all the neon of Thailand!

• Upvote 2

For me it is :  arriving at my room,  showering, unpacking, and out the door.  Straight to 7/11 purchasing my Sim card, walking down to Sunee Plaza, ordering my Kow Mun Gai, then getting stuck into my first carafe of Red, waiting for my meal to arrive, then heading over to "All of Me" ordering Gin & Tonics" meeting up with the best of friends who arrive just before the 9pm and saying out loud, "It doesn't get much better than this".     :drinks:

• Upvote 4

That implies there could be more than one carafe over the course of the evening  :innocent0001:

Quite possibly !,  just thinking back to that time we were in "Mike Le Cage" and had to virtually carry Darren out of there on route to Pook Swan  :biggrin: ,  The Carafes were flowing that evening Jim :happy0065: .

• Upvote 1