Ladyboys with One Ball. Have you met one?

bumblebee

I have met two over the years, one down in Phuket and another who used to work in Family Bar in Naklua. The one in Naklua told me she was born with only one, can't remember how one ball in Phuket had one, by birth or accident. I have met two with no balls also, but has anyone else met an LB with only one gonad?

I met one with only one tit, she was in Moalboal, Cebu Philippines. One of the silicone bags (or whatever you call them) get infected, so she had it removed (not sure why they didn't replace it). I jokingly offered her half price. :)  I ended up fucking her and instead of being cheap, I payed the full rate of 800 PHP. :hi:

I got a half-hour blowjob from one that worked in Pook Bar Soi 6 that had no balls.  BB, you were there when I met her.  I remember telling her before the deed that I needed to pay her partly in Philippine pesos for some odd reason (I think that was what was in my wallet).  She said OK. :happy0065:

My quest for the one-balled LB continues.

• Upvote 1

Meeting a preo-op lb with one ball would be more rare than meeting a pre-op lb with no balls (orchidectomy). In the past it was not uncommon for Thai lbs to have an orchidectomy (testes removal) to prevent becoming mascullinized in their teen years. However changes in the past few years by the Thai surgical association have made it more difficult to have this procedure without parenteral approval.

An lb with one ball would likely have to have been born with that condition, or some experienced some sort of traumatic injury requiring the removal of it.

• Upvote 2

Anyone been with a thalidomide ladyboy? ~ Back in 1998 in Pattaya I did.

I didn't realise at first due to her disguising the fact but in the room it became obvious quickly. She had great legs and was very pretty, so that was enough for me not to renege on the initial arrangement and the necessary deed was duly done at the Flipper Lodge. I liked her, but I never saw her again.

• Upvote 1

dang BB, I thought married life had made ya go kinda normal, but this? I mean do you wake up with these brainstroms and jot em down or what? I don't think ANYONE on any ladyboy forum can come up with more varied and obscure topics. Say, do you have a computer program that does that? :)

actually I'm more interested in if anyone has met one with THREE balls haha Who should we ask? Anyone got a higher count than Juri? Maybe Billy or Ernesto.