Genesis:-in the beginning

bumblebee

BigTel,

I got my new Seiko by the way. Couldn't find it in Pattaya. Went everywhere, they tried ordering it, but said it was dis-continued. I went to your place on Soi 16 and they found one in Singapore but wanted 15,000baht to order it in. I told them to forget it. I finally found it on eBay and bid. I got it for a really good price however had to settle for the rubber band rather than the steel. And you know how I feel about those rubber bands don't you!??! :) I hope I get the chance some time this year to show it off to you. I live to make you jealous.

My apologies for diverting the thread.

BigTel,I got my new Seiko by the way. Couldn't find it in Pattaya. Went everywhere, they tried ordering it, but said it was dis-continued. I went to your place on Soi 16 and they found one in Singapore but wanted 15,000baht to order it in. I told them to forget it. I finally found it on eBay and bid. I got it for a really good price however had to settle for the rubber band rather than the steel. And you know how I feel about those rubber bands don't you!??! :) I hope I get the chance some time this year to show it off to you. I live to make you jealous. My apologies for diverting the thread.

Congrats on the new Watch Sam, I shall look forward to seeing you and the Watch at the Corner Bar for a glass of Wine or three :friends:

cheers Amigo :drinks:

Tel

but I do remember well my first encounter with a Thai LB.

Mine was also in '02. Great idea for a thread BB!

Info re the Thai ladyboy scene wasn't as easy to find back then.

Nontheless armed with what I gleened from the Questonable Girls of Thailand Yahoo Group, I was off to the LOS.

Landed at Don Muang and arrived at the Welkom Inn on Soi 3 in Pattaya a couple hours later.

Unpacked and SSS and soon enough I was in Pat Bar on Soi 6. Both Aoy and Noi worked there at the time. Barfined Noi and for some reason I recall going to a shortime room on Soi 6. I was nervous as hell and the sex was not particularly memorable.

Good enough that later that week or maybe next trip I brought her back to my room even though she's not really my type. Might be cause back then there just wasn't that many ladyboy venues.

Was in Pattaya just for a week before my girlfriend from back home joined me in Bangkok and some some islands down south.

At some point she asked if I had sex with anyone and figured I should say yes and leave it up to her what's next. She took it rather well. She asked how many and I replied two while the real number was more like 7 ladies and 7 ladyboys. If there were more ladyboy venues I probably would have done more LBs but back then there was only Jenny Star Bar, Linda Bar, Limmiquai.

Somehow missed Blue Angel until my next trip. It was an open air lB bar on Soi 6/1. And i guess Hi Boss was there since Hi Boss 2002 is the full name but maybe it wasn't all ladyboy then, not sure.

Sally's was there and more or less 50% ladyboys.

Actually I don't recall any of the ladies or ladyboys being that memorable, was just trying to get as much sex as possible until my girlfriend arrived.

At some point she asked if I had sex with anyone and figured I should say yes and leave it up to her what's next. She took it rather well. She asked how many and I replied two while the real number was more like 7 ladies and 7 ladyboys. If there were more ladyboy venues I probably would have done more LBs

Yes, absolutely. It's like you were building up to this excellent anecdote, then suddenly changed gears and never finished the story.

What was the girlfriend's reaction to your truth-telling? And what, exactly, made you decide that telling the truth was the right response? My guess would be that the fact that I fucked 2 women would result in the same ending as my fucking 7 ladies and 7 ladyboys, except that she'd also be calling me "a cheating faggot asshole" instead of just an asshole as she was serving me with papers/burning down the house/defecating in my clothes hamper and locking me out.

We all know what happened to you and the LOS LB scene, but pray tell what ever happened to the US girlfriend?!!? :)

Haven't forgotten about this Sam. Just been verry busy with urgent stuff the past few days and will also be busy for the next few days.

Nice pics Neo! :clapping:

If by "ladyboy" you mean asian tg in Asia... it was the first night of my first trip ever to Thailand at the start of 1995. Her name was "Cat" & I met her at the Blue Sky Bar in Patpong, a perfect bar to start out since it had both muay thai bouts & available ladyboys. I managed to sneak her, in all of her glorious slutware, past the security in the upscale Marriott Riverside Spa in Thonburi.

My first tg encounter ever was 10 years earlier in the much more accessible San Francisco. Kim, a very cute petite redhead (who nodded out on downers before the deed was done!) In the following years I made the most of it on frequent trips to either coast, particularly the asian girls in SF, LA & NYC. Eventually I had a ltr for several years with a nice non-p4p filipina tg when I moved to NYC.

Sorry gents, all prose & no pics. :huh:

• Like 1