Who Uses Skyscanner

Pdoggg

Skyscanner looks like a fantastic website.

Skyscanner searches many airlines to look for the lowest fare.

Skyscanner

Anyone use it?

How were your experiences with Skyscanner?

We are now affiliated with Skyscanner.

We would sure appreciate it if when using Skyscanner that you use our link on Asia Hotel and Travel.

Skyscanner

Thanks! :hi:

I usually use Kayak or Cheapair or Monondo....for inexpensive tickets but I will give this site a try....

Sometimes the least expensive is to go directly to the airline...............

Looking for tickets for late October or early November.......

Right now they are super cheap...On Kayak I found tickets from Phoenix to Bangkok for less than

$900 flying on JAL.....That is a hard to beat price......

I will give them a try and let you know............

I been using them for years...I thinks it's the best search site at the moment...

BUT... 

1. Keep your searches top secret

You’re not crazy for thinking that a flight price has changed after searching it a few times in your web browser. Based on the cookies in your browser, flight prices do increase when a particular route is repeatedly searched, as the site wants to scare you into booking the flight quickly before prices get even higher. Always search for flights in incognito or private browsing mode to see the lowest prices.

Pdogg for hotels I thinks this site is very good..

http://www.trivago.co.uk/?iPathId=429&iGeoDistanceItem=0&aDateRange%5Barr%5D=2015-06-25&aDateRange%5Bdep%5D=2015-06-30&iRoomType=1&bIsTotalPrice=false&iViewType=0&bIsSeoPage=false&bIsSitemap=false&

• Upvote 1

BUT... 

1. Keep your searches top secret

You’re not crazy for thinking that a flight price has changed after searching it a few times in your web browser. Based on the cookies in your browser, flight prices do increase when a particular route is repeatedly searched, as the site wants to scare you into booking the flight quickly before prices get even higher. Always search for flights in incognito or private browsing mode to see the lowest prices.

Good tip.

Skyscanner is interesting Kahuna. I have never purchased with them so far but often look at what they offer. I like the smartness/ease of their service. It is well thought out in my opinion and user friendly. My problem with these sites is they often offer rock bottom cheap fares which usually translate into poor to limited seat selections, little to no air milage accumulation, and long travel/transfer times. I prefer to pay the extra to minimize the indignity of the modern day air travel experience. 

• Upvote 1

I usually use Kayak or Cheapair or Monondo....for inexpensive tickets but I will give this site a try....

Sometimes the least expensive is to go directly to the airline...............

Sites like Skyscannner and Kayak are just a starting point for me.

Think Yanks are more familiar with Kayak while our friends across the pond use Skyscanner more often.

I did notice that Skyscanner was very quick while I remember Kayak as being a bit slower.

I see what looks good and then check the good ones out with the airline's website.