Mr. Toon

TEXASMAC

Lots of guys use PT (mentioned earlier) including me. I formally used Mr T but a few years ago he had a driver shortage so switched to PT and never went back. Either should be fine I think. As I recall PT and Mr. T are relatives and use some of the same drivers. I used Mr. Toom my 2nd trip, I think, way back when but he was more expensive back then than Mr T so I switched.

I emailed Pd's suggestion and within 3 hours he emailed me back. All is set up for a June 5 pick up. Thank you to all. :hi:

i think they pick up at meeting area 3.

i would also follow with a reminder in early June.  That way they know you are really serious.

June is a nice month to play with June's cock but i suppose any month is.  :biggrin:

i think they pick up at meeting area 3.

Door number 3. Usually they meet me right by the door. But last trip he was in the crowd of drivers behind the ropes just a little back toward door 4. But still close to door 3. I walked right by him as I wasn't expecting him to be in that sea of drivers holding up signs with names.

• Upvote 1

The last few times Ive been picked up by Mr T was opposite door number 3, this is the e-mail I received from last November

Hello,
Everything confirm.
Price is 1,000 Baht all included.
Please look out for your name on a placard near door no.3  on the arrival hall.

If cannot see my driver please call 081-2587716 , 081-3513612
Thank you,
Mr.T  

I was refering to PT. He also supplies a couple of phone number to call.

Funny thing was that I had booked Mr T and kliome PT taxis to Pattaya yet both our names were on the same placard when both we, Doug & Taleung had arrived from Philippines so they must work together, dunno who Jimslim used as he headed off to Bangers  :biggrin:

Funny thing was that I had booked Mr T and kliome PT taxis to Pattaya yet both our names were on the same placard when both we, Doug & Taleung had arrived from Philippines so they must work together, dunno who Jimslim used as he headed off to Bangers  :biggrin:

PT and Mr. T are related. PT is his nephew or something like that (I don't remember exactly). They usually have as small pool of drivers that mostly work for one or the other I think. I did a couple of side trips on one long trip to Pattaya and got the same driver from PT all three trips. But they do cross over on drivers. On a PT booking a driver picked me up in BKK at a hotel on Soi 8. Just to be sure I asked him to verify he was my driver. He looked at his smart phone, seemed a bit confused, and said "Did you book with PT or Mr. T?". I said PT and he showed me my name in his phone. So it is something of a family affair as you noted. 

After a nice break in The Philippines it was back to the cut and thrust of Bangkok .

I got some joker at the airport who gave the usual patter - "First time in Thailand mister ? "

OK Nana 700 Baht plus toll - Nope

Ok Nana 600 plus toll - Nope 

Ok blah blah  :roadrage:

Welcome back to Bangkok .

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...