Sexy GG's Bars or GO-GOs

Ok guys...as most of you know I shag femboys n LBs n never had a problem finding them ...

But i got a friend who is joining me on this coming holiday..He knows  what I'm in to but he is in to GGs..

So any of you guys can recommend any good GG bars or GO-GO for me to take him..??

I'm sure i'll convert him but time been ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Some fabulous looking skank in Baccara and Sensations GoGo's both on Walking St, they were my two favourites last trip in Nov & Dec.

However, something for everyone in the Marine Disco after 3am without bar fines.

Also great looking GG's in iBar (below insomnia)

• Upvote 1

Baccara

Baccara has lots going for it.

Very comfortable seating.  There are chairs upstairs by the stage that are the most comfy seating of any bar in the world.  

Best sound system in Pattaya.  Even if the music is loud it doesn't hurt your ears.  I've been there with rock and roll diehards and all of a sudden I see them tapping their toes and fingers to the beat.

Probably the prettiest girls in Pattaya.

Draft beer 69 baht.

The main downside is that although the girls are beautiful they're not overtly sexual. 

No pussy eating in that bar.   Hardly any groping either.

EDIT: I prefer upstairs which is less crowded and the girls are wearing sneakers while downstairs they're wearing heels.

Baccara has lots going for it.

Very comfortable seating.  There are chairs upstairs by the stage that are the most comfy seating of any bar in the world.  

Best sound system in Pattaya.  Even if the music is loud it doesn't hurt your ears.  I've been there with rock and roll diehards and all of a sudden I see them tapping their toes and fingers to the beat.

Probably the prettiest girls in Pattaya.

Draft beer 69 baht.

The main downside is that although the girls are beautiful they're not overtly sexual. 

No pussy eating in that bar.   Hardly any groping either.

EDIT: I prefer upstairs which is less crowded and the girls are wearing sneakers while downstairs they're wearing heels.

If you seated at the stage side downstairs you can always look up through the glass ceiling/floor at the girls strutting their bald pussies above. I always enjoyed that. 

• 9 months later...

I have never been to any of these places on WS (except Windmill) do Marine and Baccara have a cover charge to get in ?

No cover.  

I consider the drink price of a gogo that doesn't have cheap draft or happy hour pricing as a cover charge and avoid them.

At Baccara cheap draft is 69 baht which is a good deal IMO as you are getting the most comfortable seating in Pattaya and a world class sound system.

But Baccara is a mainstream gogo where you won't see extreme behavior.

In Baby Dolls, Soi 15 off Walking Street, I saw something that i can't recall ever seeing before anywhere.

A guy had his foot half way up a girls pussy.  Draft beer is 70 baht and bottled Arch beer is 90 baht.