LB bars and Owners

Billy69

I for one Thinking owners of the bars should not be allowed to see what is  been said about their bars, be it  good or bad  ...The way it is No one can say what they are really thinking about the bars..

I know it's impossible keep them out or  moderate  ..

What you guys think..??

• Upvote 2

Part of the problem Billy, is it may not be the bar owners themselves who take offence to (constructive) criticism. In fact, some of them, not all, but some may use it to their advantage. But when a group of forum members have decided that this bar is their "local", they are the people who constantly jump to it's defence.

Ultimately, we all know that not every bar is going to be liked by every customer. The bar owners should know this also, and let it drift. But from their point of view, people are criticizing their livelihood, and none of us like that. How would you feel if someone walked into your place of work, and criticized everything you do on a daily basis. I know I wouldn't be best pleased!!!

• Upvote 1

You cannot change this situation. All the forums are full of lies and bullshits inspired by the bar owners: some are more, some less. I personally use the information from the forums like the information from the financial advisors: I always act  contrary to what they suggest. And I am always right! The pimps and the financial advisors are not so different from each other  :laugh:

...The way it is No one can say what they are really thinking about the bars..

I

Just post under an alias , like " Nevada Bob " for example and tell the cunts what you really think of them and their overated shite holes  :biggrin:..... we wont grass you up Billy ... oooops.. i mean Bob

Or maybe use Stogies old Alias ," Mr Grumpy" ... ha ha .. that was a laugh.. i think we need a Mr Grumpy here to liven it up a bit now and then when things are quiet... ruffle some feathers!.. raise the blood pressures !... :mad0245:

start WW3... ( just jokin)

• Upvote 1

...and if anyone is not sure what 'bullshits' are, the above post could well find its way into a dictionary as an illustrative example.

I try to explain it in simpler words, for a simple brain like yours: this forum and others are populated by liars and pimps, trying to sell the shit like it was gold. Perhaps, if you drink a little less, you may be able to understand what I mean. Otherwise, if you still do not understand, you are a pimp or a bar owner (which is almost the same :laugh:)

The way it is No one can say what they are really thinking about the bars..

You're right Billy, when I speak to guys in person I often hear much different things about bars than I read on forums.

Most guys don't want problems on their holiday so they find it easier not to say things that will upset barowners and their friends.

Unless the bar has no one to defend it like Hi Boss. 

Let's say a guy criticizes Hi Boss. 

Because nobody here is mates with the owner, those who like Hi Boss are not going to get riled up.

• Upvote 1

And for the intellectually-challenged on here - that's you, hard1, in case you were wondering after an adult explained to you what 'intellectually-challenged' means - the reason billy69 doesn't want bar owners to see things is very simple - so even you might be able to understand it: he'd much rather peddle his hateful, spiteful, and frequently libellous nonsense without any blowback.

He is not welcome in several bars because of stuff he wrote on the forums a while ago.

And i know several BMs who cannot stand being in the same room as him - myself included.

billy69 has only himself to blame for this state of affairs.

I been in few forms over 13years...And Yes i did say some good n some bad things about many bars over the years.. if I wanted to "peddle hateful, spiteful, and frequently libellous nonsense without any blowback."  as Tomcat say why not use  alias then i can post any BS I like without any blowback..or you thinks you are the only one who can think that..??

Any bars I'm not welcome to they can ban me simpls..and any BMs who cannot stand being in the same room with me can kiss my hairy ass n piss of to another bar... :movethatass: 

AND you are telling Hard1 he has not got any  "basic respect for the ladies" while you are calling them  stupid....This is what you posted in the past "You will be met with the blank stare of bovine stupidity"

​I'm just wondering why pips get so upset because "Billy69" says something bad about any bar ???? 

but one thing Billy69 is not is an ass licker....

And the winner of the Mealy-Mouthed Asswipe of The Year Award goes to...

..........those who sabotage the attempt to raise the profile of ladyboys in the community, sabotage the attempt to provide a better life for orphans, and refuse to abide by the dictates of the Ladyboy Water Volleyball steering committee.

If there was a list of Bars and location in each city with some sort of rating from the forum members

so we can make our own minds up on witch Bar to visit.

You can find fault in every thing if you look hard enough so it is down to the individuals opinion.

What I think would help a bar along probably would not interest other people , but I think most of us are not there

to drink all night so its in pick a lovely and have some fun back in your loom.   

• Upvote 1

..........those who sabotage the attempt to raise the profile of ladyboys in the community, sabotage the attempt to provide a better life for orphans, and refuse to abide by the dictates of the Ladyboy Water Volleyball steering committee.

Ive noted it is 3-18am Saturday morning Thai time when you made this post, a bit of a habit with you Mr Hi-SoDrinker.gif