No Country for Jealous Minds.

bumblebee

Great thread title BB.....

Ive never really been the jealous type...jealousy was unknown to me until i got into a relationship with a gg who was ,in reality, a little out of my league....i didnt enjoy being jealous!.....

I think if by nature you are the jealous type,leaving your loved one alone in thailand must be torture......

• Upvote 1

Is Thailand one of the worst places to have a relationship, be it long distance or on the ground, if you are permanently tormented by the green-eyed monster?

If course it is .

If a guys not open minded I imagine it would be torture .

I always laugh when guys sponsor someone and then expect them to be faithful , so one minute they are young and permanently horny the next they become celibate and live like a monk ....yeh right .

Beware the young Thai man with big hair skinny jeans and pointy shoes and a poor attempt at a mustache .   

• Upvote 2

If course it is .

If a guys not open minded I imagine it would be torture .

I always laugh when guys sponsor someone and then expect them to be faithful , so one minute they are young and permanently horny the next they become celibate and live like a monk ....yeh right .

Beware the young Thai man with big hair skinny jeans and pointy shoes and a poor attempt at a mustache .   

Same same.  The sponsor profile is usually someone at least 20 years older, speaks a different language, different culture, and really nothing in common.  It would be like us being paid by some cougar when we were in our early 20's and expecting us not to chase some girls our own age when they weren't around.  

• Upvote 2

I never ever got the sucker oooops I mean sponsor deal.  Who in theor right mind would fly halfway across the world, screw a hooker on a holiday, then think if they sent them money they would sit home at night and wait for your call.  It boggles the mind.  Throw jealousy into the mix and thats self torture.

Some guys, many guys, just seem to have more baht than brains!!!

• Upvote 2

an ex lb girlfriend saw i have a new relationship....sent a message to me telling " you are stupid...thai lbs like thai men too much! "

is this a contradiction?

it seems lbs are jealous between each other more than men...

me jealous of my lb? i try to keep cool....cheatin' on me? well...in that case i find another one.

there must be a good one out there...if you don't give it a try...you'll never know

( possibly avoiding p4p lbs ) if you want to have a relationship

• Upvote 1