Rose vs Alis

pdogg

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote?

• Rose
    • Alis

Great new Avatar Lefty,is this Clint in His movie Gran Torino :drinks:

Yes it is, my friend. Good call. Clint as Walt Kowalski. So far it is still in the top 100 all time movies on imdb.com. I don't know off the top of my head how many of his movies, acting and/or directing, are top 100, but I'd guess 6 or so.

• 1 month later...

Excuse me for coming in here so late but I gotta say a little something...

I've known both Rose and Alis for a while...

But I've known Rose in a different way...

I've known Rose from her early days in the trade when she was named Am and worked at Pook Bar...Just my type in those days...Thin...No Sillycone...Great lips...Great ass...And then some guy took her out of the bar and bought her tits and she filled out and a long while later she turns up at Famous Bar...

But what's in a name...That which we call a Rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

I still call her Am...And she slaps me and makes me buy her a drink or two and play a game of pool...Knowing full well all the while that I will never ever barfine her with all her sillycone...But to make her happy, on occasion, I do barfine her young friend May...Kinda makes me happy too...

Does anyone know where Alis is currently hanging her hat? I've been lusting after since her Club 131 days. For one reason or another I never acted on my inclinations towards Alis on prior trips. I'm hoping she is still on the market.

Sindy from La Bamba told me last January that Alis was back at home in her village and designing clothes, which means I have no idea where she truly is. Last that was verified was she and her boyfriend were trying to run a new ladyboy club in a horrible location, and it closed down for good well over a year ago. Don't think anyone's had any verified sightings since then but I could be wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gotta cast my vote for Rose - she is just out-fucking-standing as far as I am concerned. Sex on legs! Would love another round with her somewhere down the road.

But I am sure that I will never forget Alis. She was sat just inside the door on my very first visit to 131 - the Mecca that finally dragged me to Patts. I walked in, and stopped to say hello to her - she just smiled and took my hand and put it on her crotch. Pretty much sold me on the place. :thumbsu:

This is one of my favourite photos from days gone by...

It was taken at the Dynasty Inn, back in August 2007.

I do recall an earlier encounter with Alis upstairs at Club 131.

It's nice to think back to those good old days. :)

Cheers

Koykaeng

post-1220-010571500 1331202484.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Rose has the look and can walk the walk. She has changed a lot though. Who care both are smokin and as long as l am a keyboard away from LOS l will take any thing that comes my way. Call it a tie and lets go into overtime. A toss up or a toss off.

post-122-050390200 1334506402.gif

Cheers,

ET post-122-050000900 1334506345.gif