Strolling, Spotting & nid noi Shenanigans.

bumblebee

I started to say you missed your calling BB, but that ain't true...You got lots of calling left in you young man....

I particularly like the four old guys crowded together on the bench...all with tan legs....Can't get that tan where

they come from I'd wager.............

And the two Thais squatting over a tide pool digging for who knows what.....

Great great stuff BB......................It speaks loudly..............

Enjoy your remaining time in LOS......................

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have told many of you over the years the tale of the dude who came into Pooks Swan one night with a headless, armless and legless clothes mannequin and has a drink with "her" while watching the comings and goings.  One of the most unusual things I have every seen in Patts and that is saying something.  Here is the gent in question along with his tilak.  Legend!

post-106-0-80025700-1424217421_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

I for one would be interested to hear his story...he might just be doing it to win a bet

Well basically it's what you see in the photo.  But at one stage a cart went by selling dresses, with other mannequins on it and the chap got quite excited and kept pointing to it like it had lots of other hot chicks on it. :obscene:

Well basically it's what you see in the photo.  But at one stage a cart went by selling dresses, with other mannequins on it and the chap got quite excited and kept pointing to it like it had lots of other hot chicks on it. :obscene:

Poor fucker As they say; Truth is stranger than fiction.

And as long as he's minding his own business and he's giving us a laugh......good for him

I have told many of you over the years the tale of the dude who came into Pooks Swan one night with a headless, armless and legless clothes mannequin and has a drink with "her" while watching the comings and goings.  One of the most unusual things I have every seen in Patts and that is saying something.  Here is the gent in question along with his tilak.  Legend!

That is some picture .

Pattaya has probably one of the highest proportion of "interesting" people per square mile than anywhere else on earth .

I remember seeing a naked guy with just a cowboy hat on standing pissing into the oncoming traffic on Beach Road at 12 midday one day .

Nothing surprises you in this crazy city .

That is some picture .

Pattaya has probably one of the highest proportion of "interesting" people per square mile than anywhere else on earth .

I remember seeing a naked guy with just a cowboy hat on standing pissing into the oncoming traffic on Beach Road at 12 midday one day .

Nothing surprises you in this crazy city .

It wasn't this dude in the chair by any chance was it?

post-106-0-64184100-1424462811_thumb.jpg