Nana Plaza short time rooms

skidrig

The short time rooms in Nana Plaza are OK, but I haven't used them in several years.  I don't know if they are open when the bars are not, but then again, who would you be taking to a Nana Plaza short time room if the Nana Plaza bars are closed?  There are many hotels, many reasonably-priced hotels, in the immediate vicinity of Nana Plaza.

I always take my sweeties to my room, whether for an hour or a night.  You can also have a ThaiFriendly etc. contact come you your room.  All you have to do is answer two simple questions, "Where you stay?" and "What you room number?"  Easy peasy.  The soiboy's preferred modus operandi, though, on Soi 4 (Nana area) is to nurse a couple of beers at street-side seating at any of the bars (Big Dogs, Stumble Inn, Hillary, the bar next to the Nana Hotel parking lot, etc.) while checking out the freelancers.  Pick one I like, lock radar on, and zoom in!

• Upvote 2

The soiboy's preferred modus operandi, though, on Soi 4 (Nana area) is to nurse a couple of beers at street-side seating at any of the bars (Big Dogs, Stumble Inn, Hillary, the bar next to the Nana Hotel parking lot, etc.) while checking out the freelancers.  Pick one I like, lock radar on, and zoom in!

Same same pour moi soiboy. And many others I would think.  :biggrin: Can't beat it.