Does Size Matter

DownLoLarry

Does size matter?

Or are other features about a cock more important?

Personally I don't like the anteater look. phimosis is a turnoff as well as ant cock thats smells like cheese.

Circumcised or a cock that appears circumcised is better.

I prefer straight cocks to curved cocks.

I prefer light colored cocks but that's not too important.

No warts please.

Guest JustSumGai

#5...I like em thicker toward the bottom. Like Alis. YUM. Sure it matters, if you want it in yer ass. Small? might not really get IN there, certainly not many positions it'll work in. Now Moo, long enough to stand over ya goin at it and then grab your leg and flip you into another position without comin out. Also don't like em "pointy" and long, ouchy sometimes. In the mouth smaller is better, like to be able to move the ol tongue around ya know? Color? don't matter a bit, dark is kinda nice. In my future there is Nancy. Hopefully Moo will surface. She was fun. And Alis, who knows. Won't leave my stereo out tho. Well upon revisiting Alis...it's a bit pointy and wider at the end, like a meaty butt plug, but still :)post-1540-0-31414400-1411027527_thumb.jp

now this one :)

post-1540-0-31540500-1411028231_thumb.jp

or this one...oh mypost-1540-0-91124100-1411028536_thumb.jp

That denim mini shot with the bell end peeking out is one of the legendary photos over the years. What was her name again Billy? Didn't she used to work around Soi 7 or 8 and then moved to Pooks Soi 6 and got that wonderful tool removed.

Before that She was at the Henna cabaret bar with Her friend May who was also a stunner, really lovely persons the two of these Girls.  :drinks:

• Upvote 3

That denim mini shot with the bell end peeking out is one of the legendary photos over the years. What was her name again Billy? Didn't she used to work around Soi 7 or 8 and then moved to Pooks Soi 6 and got that wonderful tool removed.

BB...I thinks this is the photo you are talking about... B)

It was her friend May who had the chop and was working at the last bar bottom end of the soi7..

post-103-0-57976600-1411236751_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-94855700-1411237281_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-68325200-1411237361_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...