Your Favorite Funny Actor / Duo

Laurel & Hardy all day long for me, I crack up laughing just looking at the expression on Oliver's face   :biggrin:  ,

The Two Ronnies  would be up there too as imho Ronnie Barker who wrote most/all of the scripts was a comedy genius :happy0065:

I do like Comedians who give insights of real life, for example Billy Connolly, Dave Allan & Peter Kaye etc etc

• Upvote 1

I would like to know your all time favorite funny team ,show or actor.

The Carol Burnett Show.

Wow, that's a blast from the past!  Tim Conway and Harvey Korman were excellent on that.

IMO the 70's was the golden era of comedy for TV.....best sitcoms, plus we had Johnny,  The Dean Martin show and his roasts, Sonny and Cher, Don Rickles.....Laugh-In was from the late 60's but still excellent.

My favorite from the modern era would probably be Jim Carrey; even though the majority of his movies are crap he has made a few which were excellent,  Cable Guy and Dumb and Dumber leading the way.

Guest JustSumGai

if this thread survives I think I'll show there have not been any really funny guys in many years. Perhaps the last of them just died, Robin Williams. You can't just make funny faces and be considered a great. There has to be true wit connected to real life. Ron White's You Can't Fix Stupid was truly hysterical but no longevity. I guess my personal fav would be W.C. Fields.